Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Law Of Attraction: The Importance Of Gratitude
8/16/2007 7:27:48 PM
As a beginning student of the Law Of Attraction, I believe this to be true. The most important first step is learning gratitude for what you already have. If you don't feel any gratitude towards God for giving you everything you have right now, why is he/she going to give you even more? Think about it. We live in a society in the United States that is very wealthy and our standards for "prosperity" are very high. And most industrialized nations are pretty much like us, nowadays. Their citizens, just as we do,have certain expectations about the way life is supposed to be. But there's something many of us don't think about. We compare our standard of living to only those people in our society. We forget that there are still parts of the world where people don't have indoor plumbing. They don't own cell phones or computers in their homes. None of them own an Xbox or a WII game console. They don't own cars. They can't go buy clothing. They make their own. There's no grocery store for them to go buy food. They grow their own, including livestock. I suppose my message is this: I try to give thanks to God every day for every wonderful thing I've been blessed with. I know that I live in the richest country in the world and I'm damned lucky to be here. Step Number One: Thank God every day for the blessings you already have. If you have a roof over your head, food to eat, clothes to wear, and don't have to worry about those things, you've already got more than a lot of people in this world. For more information on this topic and a free chapter from the book "The Vibrational Universe" by Kenneth James MacLean, please visit: http://www.biasonuspublishing.com/The%20Vibrational%20Universe.htm (Don't worry. You don't have to give me your email address to get the free chapter)
Carmen Black Bias Onus Publishing
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!