Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Boris Chistyakov

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
SCAMS - what should you do before you may get into trouble?
8/15/2007 2:19:28 PM
Yes i have been victim of online SCAM once. It was then when i entered home based business opportunity,when i was newbie. Luckily the SCAM was ebook which cost me about 20$ to get. The salespage sounded like a hype,but then i didn't know what is hype all about. So i bought the ebook.In fact it wasn't compiled electronic book,it was just html pages located on seller's hosting server. The content of the ebook was opposite comparing to what has been said in salespage. It was more fluff and theories than actual facts and wasn't covering step-by-step directions on how to make money online. Well 20$ is not a lot to throw away.Others throw much more and still get confused. I would recommend first researching any information online you can find about opportunity you suspect to be SCAM and only then acting. There are many free services and communities which provide information on known SCAMS ONLINE,where SCAM victims share their knowledge. You should try the following resources: www.scam.com www.scamwatch.gov.au
The Google Black Book - It's time to finally open up your eyes in affiliate marketing...
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: SCAMS - what should you do before you may get into trouble?
8/15/2007 3:46:03 PM

Hi Boris ,

Nice to see you ,hope your having a great week . Online scams are just as bad if not worst as we all have to filter out as junk email . Thank you for providing two very useful links . Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: SCAMS - what should you do before you may get into trouble?
8/15/2007 7:52:14 PM

I will go and have a look at them.

Thank you for the links.

Daniel

+0
Boris Chistyakov

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
SCAM sites may be camouflaged as Anti-SCAM sites.
8/16/2007 7:46:12 AM

I forgot to tell you people in my first post about SCAM websites thet sometimes being camouflaged as Anti SCAM websites,where visitors get monetized by Google Adsense as well as pitched by Anti-SCAM product under the question.

How to differ Anti-SCAM website from REAL SCAM site?

I think on Anti-SCAM site you can find lots of reports from SCAM victims and some of their personal information,and date the report was published,while on SCAM sites camouflaged as Anti-SCAM sites you will not find something like this and probably you will be restricted in site's contact information.

The Google Black Book - It's time to finally open up your eyes in affiliate marketing...
+0
Re: SCAM sites may be camouflaged as Anti-SCAM sites.
9/14/2007 3:24:33 PM
There is no such thing as get rich for doing nothing B.S. You got to work your programs if you want success or you could win the powerball and thats millions to one odds,don't get got up with all the hype,pre launch and the such.You need to sell yourself frist then sell product. Thats affiliate marketing. YOU don't have to buy into or pay to join any good affiliate program.That's the facts,you will earn what you put into your program.What we need is someone to help us become sales people.Thanks for reading this,keep your money in your pocket.Have a great day NATE Thanks for the links,can i put them on my website
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!