Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Does My Space pay you to share their service with friends?This One Does New Lauch
8/15/2007 2:45:07 AM

Hello Everyone,

On August 13, I learned about something that had pre-launched just 7 days earlier that normally wouldn’t have attracted my attention for more than a couple seconds.

I said normally...

In this case, however, this may need to be paid attention to for at least as long as it takes you to read this brief introduction so you know about this before it goes viral...and if history over the past 2 years has shown us anything, it WILL go viral very easily.

My Space made social networking very popular, then, Friendster, Facebook, and the rest ALL went viral like lightning.

Direct Matches took this to the next level by focusing on business relationships and professional networking, and certainly there will be more to come down the road...

People today immediately recognize both the fun and the value of online networking...a place to introduce the world to who you are and what you offer as a business person.

So why is this “My Space with a twist”?

Does My Space pay you to share their service with friends? Nope.

We WILL!

http://www.friendswin.com/?sponsor=1563

How many people have My Space pages? Friendster? Facebook?

How many of them would rather be paid to have one?

$9.97 monthly gets you a full membership and the ability to promote this everywhere on and off the net...

And right now you don’t even need to pay anything yet during this pre-launch to reserve your spot!

The best part?

How would you like to have been among the first who joined My Space if they paid you to promote it?

You have a one time opportunity to get in WAY before the masses here...

As I type this introduction on Monday, August 13, 2007, there are just slightly over 1,500 pre-launch members in Friends Win!

That’s ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED!

But don’t hesitate! More than 200 joined yesterday and also the day before, so the early word is beginning to get out!

All you need to do is go to my website, read the very brief overview, click the link at the bottom of the page, fill in your info to pre-register, and you’ve locked in your spot!

When the sites go live in a couple weeks, just create your own introductory profile, upload your photo and market yourself more professionally than ever before to a whole new growing community who will flock to this so they can be paid to share it with others.

How many networkers are doing much more business these days because they figured out how to use a social networking site to attract others to them almost passively by “introducing themselves online” with their own personality and business page?

This is something that is so affordable you can blast it out to all your contacts, business AND personal, have 10-20 or more join with you, have them do the same, and watch the thing go viral over the coming months.

Just some of what will be available when the sites go live are:

VIDEO CONFERENCING (great to promote your primary business)
VIDEO DATING
FORUM
GROUPS
CLASSIFIEDS
VIDEOS
MUSIC
BLOG

I can’t confirm this yet, but I’ve also heard there may be a customizable autoresponder and audio studio similar to by audio for their paying members...those services alone are worth $30-$50 a month.

And much more as they go forward...........

Go reserve your spot now...no credit card or payment info required during prelaunch!

If history has shown us anything over the past couple years, it’s shown the validity of having your own social networking page to promote yourself and your business opportunities...

And this one will pay you to do so........

Who knows how many Friends Win members you’ll attract to your primary business opportunity?

I know a marketer who earned over $30,000 over the past year just from signups that came from her personal introduction page on Direct Matches...

I’m signed up in Friends Win directly under this marketer, and she has not yet blasted this to any of her databases because the affiliate sites were just released YESTERDAY, Friday August 10.

No promises about what this could mean, just reporting where we're at with this...

Go read about this NOW and reserve your spot...then you can figure out over the coming days before they go live if you want to stay with it as a paying member at just $9.97 a month from that point forward

I will be keeping mine and will be promoting this on an ongoing basis after launch. It’s fun, cheap and easy to duplicate signups, so why not get involved and share it with your friends and associates?

Visit my site at http://www.friendswin.com/?sponsor=1563

Read the information, click the link at the bottom of the page, complete the registration form...

I’ll also keep you in the loop with updates as this continues through its pre-launch phase as well as other resources you can use to share this with friends and business associates.

Read the basic info on my site, register your info

Take action now to get in at the very top of what could become a massive community that will provide additional growth to your primary business for years to come for just $9.97 monthly...

Wouldn’t even ONE signup in your primary business be worth more to you than that?

Grab your spot NOW!

+0
Re: Does My Space pay you to share their service with friends?This One Does New Lauch
8/15/2007 5:09:20 AM
Thanks Robert ! I just signed up. Charles
GBG’s 10-in-One™ Liquid Multi Formula www.teninone.info Get Paid To Network ! www.zenzuucash.info www.contactconnections.org
+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Does My Space pay you to share their service with friends?This One Does New Lauch
8/15/2007 8:58:06 AM

Hi Charles

Thanks for signing up it looks very exciting to me

Robert Phillips

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2007 3:37:03 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2007 8:03:43 PM

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!