Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FORTY-FIRST EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
8/13/2007 3:16:42 PM
Dear Luella and John, many congrats to you on making this WOC, also a Man Of Courage as well. Today your featured yet again another woman of courage, Adlandpro loves this woman, many encouraging words, many overtime hrs she has put out for this community, building friendships and growing with others, she has taken hold of that strength for which God provides and put it into pur hearts, she's a terrific mother, business partner and friend. Many thank you's Janet from me just isnt enough. Enjoy this day my friend and may your tomorrow be even brighter! Your friend Thomas.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 3:17:48 PM
Dear John and Luella,  I always enjoy your WOC forums.  You always provide us with great examples of courage in situations most of us will never face.  The will of the human spirit to survive is fantastically portrayed by all of your subjects.  Each time I am touched by these spirits. But when you bring a dear friend as you have Branka and now Janet to be presented here, I am more than touched.  I am filled with inspiration beyond description.  Thank you very much for this presentation to be cherished by all of our Adland friends. 
Das hast du sauber hingekriegt!

Mein geehrte Bekannter Janet,

Reading about your life and the experiences that you have lived through fills my heart with great adoration.  You are a living heroine in my personal book of legends.  I feel blessed to have the priviledge of being called mein Freund by you.

One thing I have learned shortly after arriving here at Adland is that you never really know who you will meet here and how your life will be touched.  Mine certainly has.  Thank you mein geehrte Bekannter Janet for all the blessings and encouragement that you spread here each day.

Sie verteilen die Freude über Hoffe allenthalben Sie fahren.
You spread the joy of hope everywhere you go.

"It is a great feeling to know someone as courageous as you."

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 3:25:36 PM

Hello Georgios!

Welcome Team Member!  We are proud to have you on board as our Man of Courage. 

A lot has been going on in my personal life, lots of spiritual growth, awakenings, some gentle, some not so gentle, but definite growth.  Maybe the caterpillar is turning into a butterfly? 

Hugs to you my friend,

Luellita

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 3:30:11 PM

Hello Luella, John and Team

Great Woman of Courage Feature!

Looking for something special to post here for you and some specialty for Janet, I've ended on Venerina's page and I found this:

Whatever you are be that...

Whatever you say be true...

Straight forwardly act...

Be honest in fact...

But whatever you do be you...

No matter who you are
Or where you are 
You have the power to be...
... and achieve
The Angels believe in you
So you should believe in you too

I so very much think this to be fitting to the WOMAN OF COURAGE, and mainly for JANET!

She does nothing else just that: she is her personal Angel, believing in herself, becouse only this way she can be a pilar for her heppy and wonderful family :-)

04.gif

and Thank You for being my friend too!
You look great with Pauline and Riana!

With friendship,
Anamaria  :-)

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 3:37:59 PM

Pauline,

What a lovely picture.  Have a lovely Holiday my friend!

Hugs,

Luella

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!