Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FORTY-FIRST EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
8/13/2007 1:13:53 PM
Wow Janet my sweet sweet friend n sis,

CONGRATS on being a women of courage, what a story, now Ijust have to plan a longer holiday, cos' I sure want to hear allthe details first hand from you !!!  Bravo my  friend, life does teach us lessons doesn't it ?? Im so glad you are happy and  thriving as I have seen.

This pic it to our friendship, may it grow warmer by the day, and last for a lifetime and more.

untitled9.jpg

Blessing to you and your lovely family always.

Thank you Luella & John, Branka and team mates wonderful person featured here !

Have a great day all !

warm regards

Pauline R
+0
Juliana Bond

1559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 1:53:32 PM
Hello Luella and John,

Pauline what a beautiful photograph and a beautiful friendship.

Janet I enjoyed reading your story. It's wonderful to know that you now live the life you have dreamed of. Nothing is more beautiful than having a loving husband, healthy darling children and fantastic friends.

I am blessed to be one of Your friends Janet and I wish you a long and prosperous life.

Congratulations for being featured here.

Congratulations Georgios for being 'A Man of Courage'. What more can I say other than this: I Love You People!  :)

Hugs and Blessings

Juliana ~
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 2:02:36 PM
"Thank You TC4W"

Hi Janet!

It is so nice seeing you featured here today. :)   WOW...I really enjoyed reading your biography, you have endured much in your young life!!  I admire your positive attitude throughout all of the test's that have been thrown at you. lol.  You are so deserving of this award.

I am happy to be a part of your ALP family, to make you laugh when I can, to support you when you need it and mainly to be a good friend. :)  I value your friendship everyday of the week too.

"Life is precious...take nothing for granted."

Have a pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 2:10:57 PM

Thank you Luella and John!  I love this.  It is such an awesome way of getting to know our fellow Adlanders. 

Janet,

Congratulations.  I just snitched these cakes from Branka.  (Because she snitched my doggies) 

I was awed by your bio - you are indde a woman of courage and I congratulate you on the recognition that John and Luella are giving you here.

Judy

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 2:36:41 PM

Hello Luella and John,

That was a real tear-jerker. Thanks for letting Janet share her story. Branka, That was an awesome nomination!

Janet, your story was extraordinary, you have come a long way in life. You  really deserve this Woman of Courage honor :)

God bless!

Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!