Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: FOCUSBIZ NO 3 LISA SIMPKINS
8/12/2007 1:02:41 AM
Hello my freind lisa ask me to post here and so I am here.

Have known her for sometime and I really respect what she is doing, but out of everything she keep's school out in front.

She will go far in whatever she does and I am glad she is my friend.

"It is a win win thing and you can be it on it"

They say the proof is in the pudding ............ well in this case it is in my eCurrency account, I have been trying to make some money on the internet for about 6 year's.

And now that I have achieved this thank's to the UBIEE ENVIRO team, I am doing my part to clean up this world and making some by money spreading the word.

I know we all would like to know how to make some money and clean up the the world we live in and thank's to the UBIEE ENVIRO we can do this.

You can contact me by skype and I will answer any question's you might have about this very powerful enviromental opportunity that is alive and growing today ........

All this for a one time contribution of 16 U.S dollar's which you will get back in full.

Skype callto:id-scottcrawley
Skype-scwealth Email--scishere63@yahoo.com http://scwealth.cybersolutionz.com God Bless you and yours P.S I am here to show you how to earn online.
+0
8/12/2007 1:13:10 AM

Hello Pauline, Thank you for featuring our friend Lisa! I am so happy to  learn more about her and her efforts and online successes. It is so inspiring.

Hello Lisa,

Reading about you, I see how much you deserve this focus! Enjoy it!

Wish you fulfillment of all your goals!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2007 1:16:26 AM

Thank you Pauline and John I appreciate all that you both do.I am so happy to be a part of this community.If there is ever anything I may help you with please don`t hesitate to ask.

I love you all and God Bless!

Lisa

+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2007 1:17:58 AM

Lisa,

It is wonderful to see you spotlighted!!

If you do not know Lisa, you are missing out! Lisa is very active in MANY communities. She has always offered her help & advise to any one that ask. Adland needs more like her.

Have a wonderful day,

Sheryl Loch ~ allmylovecrafts

+0
8/12/2007 1:28:50 AM

Hey Lisa,

It is cool that your in the spot light, well I am sure you know that!

It was so nice to meet you, cuz my mom has talked about you alot!

So talk to you later, and have a wonderful day.

Caitlinn Hagar ~ gamegirlracing

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!