Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
FOCUSBIZ NO 3 LISA SIMPKINS
8/12/2007 12:47:20 AM

graffitti-focus-xxx.jpg

F O C U S     B I Z

Hello dear friends,

We the team of  FOCUSBIZ have pleasure in presenting  our 3rd edition,  and today we bring to  you a very enterprising lady, who is happy with what she is doing and where she is going with her business, and from this feature we will learn how and why. We hope you will enjoy and learn more about what she and her team  have  to share with us. Friends, our lady in FOCUS is.......

LISA SIMPKINS

click on the banner to know more !

How long have you been doing your biz; Lisa?

I started online as an Affiliate marketer and worked  for two and a half years. In this time I have found that affiliate marketing was not for me. I have decided to go with my career choice and that is Search Engine Optimisation and Web design. I have been doing this now for two and a half years and love it.

Since when have you been making money?

I started making a income with Search Engines one and a half years ago. My first check was for 26.00 on the GoZinta search engine for making an affiliate referral to the engine. I joined SITEWIZARDSEO, and started making money within a few days of joining, and so have my friends too !

Are you satisfied with what you earn from it?

I am very satisfied with my income at the present time marketing search engines. Of course the more you have the more you make and at the present time I market three search engines heavily and earn a sufficient amount.

Are those who joined under you making money too?

I have a well built downline on one of the search engines of 123 individuals and everyone in the downline has made something. Of course it depends on if you are working the system properly and are doing the work required to earn an income.

After joining Adland has it made a difference to your biz; and  how??

AdlandPro has made me a success in my business. I have met wonderful friends at Adland such as yourself Pauline, John Sanchez, Sharon Lee and CEO of Adland Bogden W. just to name a few.
How? By allowing me to advertise my business in the great community forums and using the services at AdlandPro. Each individual you meet is very helpful and understanding. The people at Adland are tremendous, trustworthy and very friendly. Each one helping you build you and your business.

What advise would you give our fellow marketers? 

My advice would have to be…
Build relationships with people, become friends, help each other and be there for each other. The Adland community has done this for me and I have built my business upon that. Adland has taught me how to build good working relationships online. The respect and attitude it takes to be successful in an online business and most of all how to have true friends.

Thank you for featuring me and my biz; here, it is an honor for me and my team.

Now heres some details about SITEWIZARDSEO I hope you all will take time to check it out, and decide to join, you sure wont  regret it, trust me on this !!!

and this is why you need SiteWizardSEO...

SiteWizardSEO is more than an inexpensive search engine marketing system. We have created the most advanced but simple to use online marketing system, that will quickly rank you high in all the search engines. We have the most up to date training information and experience from the best marketers. We now receive over 250,000 visitors to our websites using SiteWizardSEO. Anyone can create a search engine optimized website from 1 to 1000 pages easily. We made our system affordable for everyone.

You need reliability

You need state of the art tools

You need a system that works

You need expert marketing advice

You need a system that delivers duplicatable success

You need reliability

You need affordability

You need an advantage

Ready to beat the competition? You'll love our product. Begin your $1 trial today!

SiteWizardSEO: Build Your Business Online
click banner to go to the site

Thank you Lisa for your time, and sharing with us, we pray you grow from strength to strength, enjoy your time in FOCUS, and stay blessed always!!

So folks, if this has been useful for you, especially our newbies, do come and give us your feed back here. This feature is here to help us identifiy which businesses are paying and is profitable for all.  Surely a search for a needle in a haystack :-)

But perservere, we will,  and with a will to succeed !!!!

Blessings all, and have a great weekend

Yours truly :-)

John Sanchez & Pauline Raina

Team FOCUS BIZ

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FOCUSBIZ NO 3 LISA SIMPKINS
8/12/2007 12:50:13 AM
Thank you Pauline for another exciting FOCUSBIZ with Lisa Simpkins.  This lady is the best.

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

It is great to see you hear Lisa.  Of course, I see you all over the many communities.  I really like what you are doing.

Enjoy your Focus!!!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/12/2007 12:57:35 AM
!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Lisa

Have a great week.

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/12/2007 1:00:11 AM
OH My Lord! Pauline what a great post about my network friend, Lisa your amazing networker and mother to your wonderful kids, when they behave lol. Wow what a write up Pauline did for you, thats so cool. I wish you all the best my dear friend Lisa, lets talk, i see you on my IMs all the time. I guess as the days go by so do our markets with more added to them, okay Lisa enjoy your spolight my friend. Luv Ya always friend. Peace...
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Cecil Edward

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/12/2007 1:02:26 AM
CONGRATULATIONS Lisa Have a wonderful week. God bless. Cecil
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!