Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: God's Inspired Word...
8/12/2007 7:26:44 AM
Thank you Jim-it is an odd coincidence that you used those words.
Some time ago, I signed up at some online website to be a minister. It was maybe $25 and zap! You're a minister.
I had some vague idea of putting a few booklets together and getting a tax break.
Of course, God always gets the last laugh when we think we are being clever.
My life has since then evolved into just that-I hadn't realized that I am doing counseling in my garden every day.
New Orleans is remaking itself once again and I am absorbed in learning it's history in an effort to uncover the roots of who we really are. The divinely directed natural actions of the people who originally settled here has to contain answers to survival into the future.
My desire is to become a tiny spark that ingnites a pride of being; in at least one person who would otherwise have been lost.
Just like my garden-my ideas and plans change a little every day as new information and input from beloved friends, adds blessings like the gentle, refreshing rain.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: God's Inspired Word...
8/12/2007 8:40:30 AM

Hi Joyce, they say it never pays to fake it. Those who do will fail. No matter what one does, if they do it with all their might, they then will succeed!!

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom." Ecclesiastes 9:10

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!