Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I have received news that has brought me BACK TO LIFE ...
8/10/2007 3:47:02 AM
Hello everyone.

As some of you have seen I had to change alot of things that showed my identity and keep myself kind of low profile.

I was a witness to a horrific stabbing and things got hot where I used to live. Yes,  I moved to another state. FAST. Some bad people were looking for the witnesses.

For my good new that brings me back to life ... the defendents pleaded guilty with no trial! The trial was set for this coming Tuesday and now I do not have to testify. So my name is safe now. They will not know me or who I am.

Now that this is behind me I need to rebuild my life. New state. New people. New outlook on life. New everything.

Don't take life for granted. You never know when something may put your life on hold or stop you in your tracks. Take time to tell family and people you love them. Visit with your family as often as you can. Don't let work or money get in the way. You can't take the money with you so spend it. It's worth every penny you spend just to be with family and friends. Objects can be replaced, people cannot.

So hello my friends. You are loved.

Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Re: I have received news that has brought me BACK TO LIFE ...
8/10/2007 4:26:51 AM

I wasn't aware of this, how aweful for you and I'm so happy to hear this ordeal is finally over for you.

Be well, and safe!

Susan Dorey

Susan Dorey www.LivingWithRheumatoidArthritis.com
+0
8/10/2007 4:59:24 AM
Hi Susan,

It all started back on April 1st and I moved out of state on April 27th. I feel I can breathe now. Taking time to rebuild my life though is ahead of me. Leaving everything behind and just going was hard. Took a bus and got out of Dodge as they say.

Thank you for posting.

Kenneth

+0
8/10/2007 5:05:04 AM

Hi Kenneth :)

Hosted By SparkleTags.com
Thats Great Fantastic News!! I bet you feel like a new man! Very Best Wishes to You for your new life! hugs :)

+0
8/10/2007 5:11:15 AM
Hi Donna,

You bet I feel like a new person. Thanks for the hug. It is surely needed.

Now to schedule to get my hair cut and to get a good shave. Was growing it all to hide my natural look. Think I'll schedule for a massage, too, to relax from all of this.

Have a grrrrrrrrrrrrreat day. I know I will.

Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!