Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome 2 the Jungle.
8/9/2007 12:55:52 PM

Hello

Definition of civilization:

Get hurt and can't work for a while. You are now at the bottom of the food chain. No car, no electricity, no water, no phone, eventually...Left with nowhere to go. Please read my page and donate even if it is only fifty cents, and ask others you know to help for me. I am close to finding work, with pay. I am only asking for a bridge, since the workman's comp bridge failed for now, Every penny adds up. There is no compassion with dignity. I have been reduced to ask strangers for help. and I am determined that when I am back on my feet I am going to help others in this situation, there are so many of us out here. Please read my page. Thank You

+0
Re: Welcome 2 the Jungle.
8/9/2007 3:15:25 PM

HI Kathy:  Are you willing to help someone else?  When we are down
we make the mistake of asking for help.  That is the time that we need
to reach out in help to others.  I know that it is logical to think that
feeding yourself is what you need to do.  Or the many things that
those who are not in need take for grantic.

It is just the opposite, those that need the most are those that should
be about seeking ways to give.  The society we live in will give you,
for services rendered.  The more services you render, the more you
are given.  Therefore, THE GREATER THE NEED - THE MORE YOU SHOULD
GIVE. 

POSE THIS QUESTION:  "Would you be interested in establishing a
spare time income of $1,500 per month?"  To those that say yes, ask
for an E-mail address.  Those that say anything else - say "I am not
at liberty to tell you".  There are those that will say:  "You can not help
yourself so I know you can not help me".  To those; say "too bad you
feel that way".

I have found that everyone needs an additional source of income; if
their income is good - the additional permits treats that would have
to be over looked otherwise.  If their income is not so good, the additional
permits a level of comfort that brings a smile to the face.  We all can
use additional income.  If you are serious about help E-mail me.

+0
8/9/2007 3:25:35 PM
Hello Hewitt

Very well explained. I like your way to explain the facts.

Hello Kathy, I am will to support you with a FREE CONTRIBUTIONAL MARKETING VORTEX. Al you need to do is to tell others about it and use the media like the internet to make the difference for yourself.

For more information please read the linked information.

If there is anything else that you like to know click on the Web link from Georgios and see all the information that relates to UBIEE and the CONTRIBUTIONAL MARKETING VORTEX.

Have a great day, and give to other to get the response you need for yourself.

+0
8/9/2007 8:32:05 PM
I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED IN MAKING MONEY BUT THE ONLY REASON I CAN EVEN CONNECT TO THE INTERNET RIGHT NOW IS BECAUSE OF WIRELESS AND NICE NEIGHBOR WITH  A LONG EXTENSION CORD.  ON THE OTHER HAND I WAS ASKING FOR DONATIONS TO HELP ME GET BACK ON MY FEET AND I AM GETTING SCAMMERS--WANTING ME TO CASH CHECKS AND SEND THEM BACK MONEY--EVERY POSSIBLE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OR PROGRAM IMAGINEABLE MOST OF THEM MULTIPLE TIMES AND I REALLY DON'T KNOW VERY MUCH ABUOT MAKING MONEY ON THE INTERNET. THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IT FOR SOME REASON THIS ADD IS ACTUALLY BEING LOOKED AT. WHEN IT WAS FOR TELEBAY OR STUFF I HAVE TRIED I DON'T THIK IT WAS MAYBE I LEARNED SOMETHING. WHICH IS WHAT INTERESTED ME HERE, IT LOOKS LIKE I COULD LEARN THINGS. BUT I AM OVERWHELMED WITH OFFERS OF BUSINESS HELP AND NO....NOT EVEN ONE..... DONATION. SO IF I DISSAPPEAR FOR A WHILE I WILL BE BACK.
+0
8/9/2007 9:07:20 PM
Also it seems as though they all need money for this that and the other thing and I have none. The things I have tried in the past didn't work and cost me money. Because I had no idea what I was doing?....Lack of funds?.... I don't know?????  Like I said I know the adds I have been using to ask for donations are getting seen....but  I do not even know why???
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!