Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
coke drinkers 8.9.07
8/9/2007 5:09:09 AM
The Many Uses of Coca-Cola 1. In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident. 2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coke and it will be gone in two days. 3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coke into the toilet bowl. Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. 4. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china. 5. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola. 6. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion. 7. To loosen a rusted bolt: Apply a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes. 8. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan; wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy. 9. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield. FYI: 1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. It's pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. 2. To carry Coca Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly Corrosive materials. 3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years! Drink up!
Larry Anderson 1st vice president http://www.whaspllc.com Get what you want but want what you get Wherever you go-there you are Skpe ID:larryeanderson
+0
Gwyn Walker Chambers

284 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: coke drinkers 8.9.07
8/9/2007 9:19:12 AM

Larry,

This is amazing. Wonder if a shot of Jack Daniels helps balance the PH?

I did not know that it was so highly corrosive. Imagine what it is doing to the body.

And I drink plenty of Coke. Ok. It is time to cut down.

Thanks for the info.

Gwyn

GET PAID 2 TAKE VACATIONS. Serious Money. Fun Business. Get started FREE. http://www.SharpWorldWide.info Gwyn Walker Chambers International Business Developer
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2007 10:54:13 AM

Hi Larry,

Thanks again my Friend.  I knew about the corrosion on the battery terminals, but I had never heard of most of the rest of these.

I especially like the recipe for the moist Ham.  Sounds delicious.

Have A Happy Day,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2007 3:14:52 PM
Thanks Larry...I Prefer :)

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2007 8:49:56 PM

Hello Larry,
This list is pretty impressive! I know about it eating meat & cleaning battery terminals. I have used it for years to keep drains clear. I put a can down each sink & bathtub once a week. Although I know this I still drink it.

+0