Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lloyd Cope

1251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Jerky Direct Whole Health Supplements. Wholesome Supplements.
8/5/2007 9:49:29 PM
WHOLE HEALTH DIRECT SUPPLEMENTS
THE NEW OMEGA 3 WHOLE HEALTH DIRECT™ SUPPLEMENTS ARE HERE!!!
In the Jerky Direct™ tradition of offering our customers and distributors the very finest in healthy, quality meat snacks, we are excited to introduce a brand new product line and make it available to everyone who has been searching for a wholesome, beneficial supplement to their diet.

The Omega 3 Whole Heath Direct™ Supplement Pack contains each of the following four powerful, natural supplement softgel capsules:

ANTIOXIDANT BLEND
ENERGY COMBO
MULTI VITAMIN MINERAL SUPPLEMENT
OMEGA 3 KRILL OIL
Buy:  Supplement Packs   Individual Bottles  
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Jerky Direct Whole Health Supplements. Wholesome Supplements.
8/8/2007 11:55:21 AM
WHOLE HEALTH DIRECT SUPPLEMENTS
THE NEW OMEGA 3 WHOLE HEALTH DIRECT™ SUPPLEMENTS ARE HERE!!!
In the Jerky Direct™ tradition of offering our customers and distributors the very finest in healthy, quality meat snacks, we are excited to introduce a brand new product line and make it available to everyone who has been searching for a wholesome, beneficial supplement to their diet.

The Omega 3 Whole Heath Direct™ Supplement Pack contains each of the following four powerful, natural supplement softgel capsules:

ANTIOXIDANT BLEND
ENERGY COMBO
MULTI VITAMIN MINERAL SUPPLEMENT
OMEGA 3 KRILL OIL
Buy:  Supplement Packs   Individual Bottles  
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2007 11:57:21 AM

WHOLE HEALTH DIRECT PREMIUM SUPPLEMENTS

Suggested Retail: $89.99
YOUR COST: $79.00

WHOLE HEALTH DIRECT SUPPLEMENT PACK
The Omega 3 Whole Heath Direct™ Supplement Pack contains each of the four powerful, natural supplement softgel capsules described above.

These products are packaged in a convenient, space saving "bubble pack" which effectively eliminates all of the individual bottles. You simply disperse your daily dosage from one of the 31 "pockets" in the packet (one pocket for each day of the month), and you are finished!

Like your quality Jerky Direct™ meat snack, your Whole Health Direct™ Supplements will arrive conveniently each month in the mail, eliminating your need to keep track of which bottle is running low as well as concerns regarding which product is about to exceed its expiration date. Buy a one month supply for each member of the family and discover how simple and convenient the Whole Health Direct™ approach to beneficial diet supplementation can be.

Enroll for wholesale prices and Team Work !
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/5/2007 7:40:35 PM
Omega Rich Supplements !
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2007 8:12:43 PM
GIVE YOUR FAMILY HEALTHY SNACKS & TREATS.  Healthy Meat & Fruits from Jerky Direct!  Everyone will want to buy this great tasting Jerky from you! And you can work from home! 

Just  one  bag  and  you'll  be  hooked  Our  Jerky  is  made  from  the  finest  hormone-free  cattle in  the  world.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!