Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
D
D And

61 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Answered Prayer
8/4/2007 6:55:19 PM

Mamlakah

It is for you to discover the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven.

The Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven live in you.

Given to you is power; the Ways, Acts, Word and Wisdom to manifest an Eternal Kingdom. Mysteries and Secrets are revealed.

Open the MATRIX.

Arm yourself with Kingdom protocols, principles…power.

Mamlakah kingdom, royal, dominion, reign, sovereignty or realm. ... Three, the Kingdom of heaven or the Kingdom of God (heaven and all its hosts, Ps. ...

Get the Keys.

Jesus taught it and so did M Munroe and P Robertson , priests, teachers…

Temple  of  Prosperous Prayers

One God.  One  Blood.  One  Faith.

The Lord has BLESSED  you with

ALL Spiritual BLESSINGS in Heavenly Places

Send prayer requests to  ikanukan@gmail.com

Courtesy of Ikan Ukan  free systems;

www.ikanukan.com        www.iboplus.com/ikanukan

Challenges    Heritage    Racism    Institutions   Social    Total   health   Inspiration   A   Nutrition

Scriptures On Prosperity 

Deuteronomy 29:9
Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do.

Job 36:11
If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.

Deuteronomy 29:9
Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do.

Psalm 1:3
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Psalm 35:27
Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

Proverbs 28:13
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Isa.48:17  (KJV)
Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

2Tim 1:7 (KJV)
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Ro.4:20 - Ro.4:21 (KJV)
20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
21 And being fully persuaded, that what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

2S.22:33 - 2S.22:41 (KJV)
33 God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.
34 He maketh my feet like hinds feet: and setteth me upon my high places.
35 He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
36 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great.
37 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip.
38 I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them; and turned not again until I had consumed them.
39 And I have consumed them, and wounded them, that they could not arise: yea, they are fallen under my feet.
40 For thou hast girded me with strength to battle: them that rose up against me hast thou subdued under me.
41 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies, that I might destroy them that hate me.

Is.40:28 - Is.40:31 (KJV)
28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

7 Way's to Praise the Lord!

Towdah (towdah), it's the sacrifice - Praising God in spite the fact you
Empowering people, minds and lives. Step into your future and win www.ikanukan.com www.iboplus.com/ikanukan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!