Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Forum
7/31/2007 10:36:53 AM

Hi,

What is the forum's objective?

Doug

I've Recently Discovered the Secrets to Making Money on the Internet & Enjoy Sharing With My Friends
+0
7/31/2007 5:34:38 PM

Doug,

How you doing my man?

Thanks for the Qn.

The object of the forum is to convey the love and to put out  to all our friends at adland an open invite to come and join in the fun and the possibility of a  business opportunity in a company that has the potential to follow in the footsteps of the likes of YouTube, Myspace, Squidoo and all the other high flyers on the net at the moment. As long as they keep the thing free and accessable to the participants, the players and partners they'll be ok.

But if. and it is a big 'IF', they charge members to join then that's another cattle of fish. It'll be ok if they charge for the advertising like the others are doing but not so good if they go the other way. Kills the whole point of a global gaming platform for the internet state and it's citizens.

That's pretty much in a nutshell the object of and what the forum's about Doug. Hope the explain helps. Later old son.

Morrin

P.S.  Here it is again guys;  http://www.uvme.biz/EVO156708MK

+0
8/8/2007 5:41:31 PM

uVme : Update

How's tricks folks?

Thought I'll note down some interesting items and personal observations that caught the attention in the past week.  And a  comment or two about some of those interesting bits below.

The uVme machine continues to steam away into the distance at a great rate of knots.

I'm also truly hearten'd by the fact that so many has taken to join the new uVme venture. Equally encouraging is the number of our own adlan people I bump into at these other communities who have registered with uVme and join up with other groups. That surely must be the true essence of working the 'floor' online style.

We are indeed a internet state without borders, boundaries or visas. A group of individuals, community,  a society or even a moieties of people from diverse backgrounds that have been drawn or congregated together by some common purpose or goal; i.e. - to look for answers to their personal problems, the desire to share, and economic solutions to their financial hassels etc. But is it really that simple? My own personal view is that it is only part of the reason.

I reckon that there is a much deeper and more intrinsic desire and/or  tendency for the citizens of the world to understand and to know other people from other parts of the world. Doing business, seeking comfort, security and assurance from one another and  with each other is just a consequence of that process. Long shall the internet continue to exist without interference or intrusions from the big brother who knows best beauracrats, and who would go out of their way to rock the boat simply to justify their own sad existence.

That's the dribble for this week. Until the next time then, keep well, stay healthy and take care.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!