Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thank You For Your Friendship
7/30/2007 11:32:58 PM
The Staff and Managing Associates at Independent Marketing Group would like to thank all our friends for your years, months, or days of giving us the honor to be your friend. However, Independent Marketing Group will be leaving the Adlandpro Community at the end of July to devote more time and resources to our Associates and core business interest. As our company grew, it became more difficult to find time to participate in forums, respond to ads and be active in the community. Until our last day, someone will respond to all correspondence, forum request and invitations. We want to notify all the great and wonderful people in this community that we must leave. Please enjoy your stay and take advantage of all the services Adlandpro provides. Our entire Staff and Managing Associates wish you the best and success in all your endeavors. We have made many friends here and we regret leaving. Sincerely, Independent
1-800-331-1274 Mailbox 39125 24 Hour Answering Service
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Thank You For Your Friendship
7/30/2007 11:42:58 PM
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/30/2007 11:43:59 PM
Independent,

It is sad to see you go.

Best of luck too you!

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Marc Latour

9 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/31/2007 1:46:28 AM
Thank you also for your nice Friendship, yes it is so sad to see you go. I wish you all my best for your achievements and happiness in life. Please feel free to contact me at any time to epidor@seznam.cz Marc
Marc Latour
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!