Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Evelyn Luinenburg

18 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Adland Friends Helping Friends
7/30/2007 8:40:52 PM
Dear Friends: Firstly, thank you for being such a marvellous bunch. I am neet to the internet marketing and do need help in actually deciding just what I should or should not accept especially on a limited budget. I am marketing a wellness prodouct that is absolutely second to none. There are over 300 products for your health, body and home and each carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee. There is no inventory to carry and the idea is that instead of spending new cash one simply changes stores and buys these products that are free of toxins and harmful chamicals. They range from health supplements to cleaning products, hair shampoo, body lotions, fitness products, well by now you have got the jist of what I am trying to say. Although the products are simply fantastic I have not had any responses to my ads so do not know if these could be improved or what I am doing now that could be done different. This I need to look on. Is there anyone out there who could help me with producing these ads, or give me some advise as to what changes could be made. My web address is www.healthygoals.biz. The company could be found under www.melaleuca.com. Thanks for your help. Evelyn
Thanks to all for your hand of friendship. It is most appreciated. Evelyn
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!