Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Contributional Marketing For A Clean Earth
7/30/2007 3:32:52 AM
This is a new program i found if you would like to join with me please use this link
This is the thing you want to sign up for OTC which means one time contributor

You will get the efforts of myself and others joining the group as of today ive earn about 30 euros with little or no effort

With a small investment of 15 dollars i have to say the earnings one can make far out way the costs to be involved plus you get the benefit of working on a team

Read below for all the details or contact me on skype user name robertphillips71

Robert Phillips

REAL RESIDUAL INCOME!

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS!

Once you have created your own account for the UBIEE ENVIRO PROJECT, a special page will be created for you, your very own personalized marketing page just like this page. And that's just the beginning, keep on reading it will get much better!

Once inside the UBIEE ENVIRO PROJECT, you will have access to your virtual back office. This virtual back office is your gateway opportunity into valuable marketing services, such as:

1. A professional traffic generating start page exchange... As UBIEE ENVIRO Ambassador
  2. Your very own autoresponder with HTML capability, opener tracking, full statistics, and much more! As UBIEE ENVIRO Ambassador
  3. Professional web hosting, with your very own control panel, e-mail accounts, you can even have your own domain name! ( domain name must be purchased separately from a qualified domain registrar like RingSMS or UBIEE) As UBIEE ENVIRO Ambassador
  4. A variety of hard-to-find marketing e-books. As UBIEE ENVIRO Ambassador
  5. and finally, marketing software tools, available only to Contributors! Your UBIEE ENVIRO PROJECT VORTEX CONTRIBUTIONAL Viewer !!

The UBIEE ENVIRO PROJECT, is not an MLM program like many of you may think, or have heard about before, it does not operate using a Pyramid scheme! It uses VORTEX CONTRIBUTIONAL MARKETING!

You only have to pay ONE TIME, and use your PROMO LINKS and BANNERS, To KEEP EARNING the FULL 30,46 EUR for each NEW VORTEX (which YOU GET FOR FREE JUST BY BEING A PART OF AN ACTIVE VORTEX TO START WITH!)

Our system is based on a GROUP EFFORT METHODOLOGY, This means that everyone who promotes the VORTEX you are a pat of, will also benefit you! And also it means that EVERYONE who CONTRIBUTES to be a part of the Vortex will ALSO GENERATE A DIRECT PAY OUT TO EVERYONE IN THE VORTEX. The more CONTRIBUTORS within a Vortex that PROMOTE, the FASTER everyone in the group will RECIEVE their FULL PAYOUT POTENTIAL, and become their OWN TOP POSITION HOLDERS!!!

For more details click UBIEE ENVIRO PROJECT or the banners

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Contributional Marketing For A Clean Earth
7/30/2007 3:38:40 AM
Hello Robert

Thank you for the invitation
Dr Michael DOLGORUKY is a Great man, A good name , with honour and respect t. I know him since 1998 as a pioneer Adlander at that time.

His  family name is also a RECOGNIZED name from history. His grand-grand- fathers founded Moscow.

This is a marvelous program. I joined it some minutes ago and already there are 2 new members in.
HERE IS MY LINK
WOW it SAYS PHILOXENIA ADLANDPO

WOW This is INCREDIBLE - Just Click WOW

Welcome in friends
I FULLY RECOMMEND my friend to join this is more than an opportunity. It is magnificent. It is a UBIEE ENVIRONMENT PROJECT. Right name to right program

There is a special topic on Dr Michael Dolgoruky as a SPECIAL GUEST in Philoxenia. I welcome our friends to take a look.
PHILOXENIA #31 Dr Michael Dolgoruky

Sincerely,
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Steve Dixon

1 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/30/2007 8:16:36 AM
this good company to join  we are team you not  alone when you join help build this business you won"t regret it 

steve dixon
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/30/2007 4:00:45 PM
Hello Robert

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!