Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Discover How to make FREE money online - Part II
7/29/2007 9:49:31 PM

Friends, Fellow Entrepreneurs,

A few days ago I referred to the fact that only 3 percent of all people that join any MLM program will be successful – and this only to a certain extent. The other 97 percent will fail no matter what they do, even when they are required to make a payment of cash to upgrade, and even if such payment is made during each month that they are signed up.

In this connection, you also may know that the most successful are the first 5-10% who sign up. Why? Simply because they are related in some way to the owner of the  program. And so, regardless of the matrix system they are using, when you sign up later you will fall beneath them, the program will have been worked and worked so that only those who are newbies will pay any attention to the highly attractive website advertising the offer, and you'll have a very difficult time recruiting a down-line to grow your business with.

Let me now post some insights into Marketing Pond's fabulous system - a system that will let you build up a large down-line and make FREE money online in no time at all!

NOTE - I have adapted the following paragraphs from texts written as stimulating messages to the Marketing Pond members by Valerie Underhill, the founder and admin of this awesome program. 

---------------------

Every 11 seconds, someone, some where, turns

on a computer for the first time.

Think about the population of the world.

Think about the population growth.

Think about...every 11 seconds!

There is no such thing as 'saturation' unless

you are talking about a soaked towel.

Businesses never become saturated.

Successful businesses continue to grow and

expand forever.

MarketingPond saves you time.

MarketingPond saves you money.

MarketingPond gives you the opportunity

to place advertising on near autopilot. And

this means, more money for you.

With thousands upon thousands of opportunities online,
you have decisions to make.

One of those decisions is to work everything

you can get your hands on, thereby benefiting little from a few
and none by the majority.

OR

Two, you choose to leverage your time with what works, with what really does pay you, and what has the potential to pay you big with as least effort and outlay as possible... for the longest time possible. In essence, you make more with less effort and less time.

People that learn to leverage their time and utilize a duplicatable and viral system, earn the most money online. That is what Marketing Pond is about.  Offering to you absolutely free, with no strings attached, a system that will help you in your quest for an autopilot, legitimate system…

No matter how messy your office is, MarketingPond keeps you organized with programs that really pay you.  In addition, it sets some advertising on autopilot for you. Also, MarketingPond owns the software and it is great software that has been purchased by thousands of companies over the years. MarketingPond also keeps track of all your referrals and their referrals and so on.

Should you ever have a problem trying to enroll in a listed program, need help, MarketingPond is at your service.  Contact admin or simply post at the MarketingPond forum.

What's more, MarketingPond is totally free and everything associated with it is free.  Can you really make money online for free?  Sure you can.

You'll need to start by logging into your member area with your ID listed above. Enroll in every program listed.  Utilize the various programs listed to advertise your MarketingPond. It will set off a chain reaction and create a viral system in motion for you.

So, whether you find an M&M in your keyboard, or your office is neat as a pin, you always have an organized, automated system at MarketingPond. 

-----------------

So Friends, I will say it again: If you want to stop being a victim of all those greedy, un-ethical MLM programs, you just got to learn how to make FREE money online with this wonderful new program, MarketingPond.

Visit Here:

http://www.marketingpond.com/ref.cgi/529/

Thank you,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Discover How to make FREE money online - Part II
7/30/2007 2:10:59 AM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/30/2007 12:39:59 PM

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2007 1:55:02 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!