Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
In Need Of Prayer
7/29/2007 9:08:19 AM
Hi Friends. Thank you Ted for giving me the opportinity to join this forum. I also need the prayers of all my friends. I have recently suffered a heart attack. I have been diagnosed as having an uncommon disease, diffuse artery disease, which is unoperteable. In simple terms the doctrs say that my arteries are full of junk. Doctors at the VA hospital have diagnosed me as having Chloracne, a condition caused by exposure to agent orange, a defoliant, used in vietnam. This chemical has been linked to many serious conditions for many Vietnam Era Veterans. I don't know if this can be linked to the junk in my arteries or not, but I do know this that God answers prayers. Jesus says that where there are two or three gathered together in my name there am I also in the midst. I ask that my adland friends join together and pray for me that Gods will be done in my life. Pray for all who serve and protect. Let's not allow our government to forget our soldiers and our veterans. Yor friend Dalton Tetleton Daltonhalls@aol.com " I can do all things thorough Christ Jesus who strengthens me"
Dalton Tetleton dct_59@yahoo.com Helping Honest People Make An Honest Living Free Training NO FEES!! http://www.moreinfo247.com/9662152/FREE
+0
Re: In Need Of Prayer
5/5/2008 7:07:02 AM
Hello Dalton:

Know that my family will hold you up in prayer. Prayer for healing and preayer for peace

Bryan Tuck
+0
Re: In Need Of Prayer
5/7/2008 1:26:51 AM

Dalton,

I feel for you as my husband is a vietnam vet and is challenged by his own illnesses as well.

Staying together and in our thoughts.

Susanna Fasenmyer

Reno,NV

bizincome@charter.net

Susanna L Fasenmyer
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!