Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIOSHIP
9/3/2007 6:24:05 AM

Hello everyone,

RE: Global Warming Might Spur Earthquakes and Volcanoes - Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and landslides are some of the additional catastrophes that climate change and its rising sea levels and melting glaciers could bring, a geologist says.

Global Warming Might Spur Earthquakes and Volcanoes

Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and landslides are some of the additional catastrophes that climate change and its rising sea levels and melting glaciers could bring, a geologist says.

Yesterday, over National Geography TV Channel, I saw 1 hour program on "WONDERS OF THE UNIVERSE", showing the different effects of the gravitational pull of the Earth by the Moon and  Sun  during the Full Moon days of the years  4 to 5 billions of years before and after, causing the rise of tides at sea, oceans, Earth quakes and Volcanic eruptions at a particular points on Earth on those days etc., OUR TOTAL SOLAR FAMILY DISAPPEARING ALONGWITH THE SUN AND THE PLANETS, 5 BILLION years AFTER.....Very mind boggling informations......

With Love and peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17392/ShowForum.aspx

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIOSHIP
9/3/2007 10:52:36 AM

Hello Branka and Friends

As some of you are aware of, there has been a very special Communion Of Advanced Relationships happening in the world of a beautiful little baby named Kaleb. The communion of love, light and prayer has taken a tragedy and made it into a modern day miracle. For those in the light, your prayers are being answered. For those in darkness, you will be inspired.

I have just posted the most recent update on Baby Kaleb from his mother. If you want to read something that will surely brighten your day, here is the link to Baby Kaleb's miracle.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/729254/13/ShowThread.aspx

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIONSHIP
9/3/2007 12:56:43 PM

Hi Rajaram, Zvonimir, Dimitra and DaddyBilly!

Hug and bless all of you! Seems my life`s hurricane decided to give up and today I have taken enough air into my lungs and brain.

Uh!

I wish to thank you for all those wonderful posts and for keeping this forum alive. Now I am going to read all what you have posted here, and come back with my reviews and something new.

Billy, thank you for informing us of Baby Kaleb. I`ll now visit your forum.

Bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

Branka

P.S. I am preparing an article about balance between blue and red  :). ABOUT NEED TO BE IN BALANCE. PLEASE, THINK OF your own balance ...

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/3/2007 2:27:15 PM
Hello Branca,

I'm glad you have some time for your self now. Good idea the article about Balance. I'm sure you'll write great things here and all friends too. I'll wait to see it.

Take care,

Dimitra

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/3/2007 7:55:00 PM
Branka,

I am like Dimitra, I look forward to reading your article about balance.  Without balance, we are like a wobbling top that eventually looses it's speed and topples over.

Take your time and enjoy the moment of your balance.

We are blessed with your presence.

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!