Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIOSHIP
8/24/2007 9:02:09 AM
Hello Branca and friends,

Rajaram, you always post here extremely interesting articles. It is the kind of knowledge I like to have but I have not always the time to search.

Thank you for keeping us updated for these interesting facts.

Regards,

Dimitra

+0
8/24/2007 9:28:57 AM

Hi Jugoslav

Glad to have you here.I am in tourism and also working par time on my internet business.

Hope to hear from you more,

Zvonimir Rakigjija

--------------------------------

http://www.zvorak.net

+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/25/2007 5:39:14 AM

Hello Dimitra,

I am glad that you are interested in the posts here, but at the same finding short of time. Please make yourself comfortable in finding time to go through, as they are mostly thought provoking and vital informations, that we all should be interested in, advising our children too to do the same over internet, passing on the informations to their internet friends.

With Love and Peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17392/ShowForum.aspx

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/25/2007 12:00:13 PM
Hi Rajaram,

It's really hard for me to be updated all times. I have a full day working in the Internet and be a housewife at the same time (about 2,5 years now as before I was working in a Bank for 30 years). I buy some magazines which have interest articles about those themes and I'm glad my son reads them.

Love

Dimitra

+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/3/2007 6:16:19 AM

Hello everyone,

RE: Global Warming Might Spur Earthquakes and Volcanoes - Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and landslides are some of the additional catastrophes that climate change and its rising sea levels and melting glaciers could bring, a geologist says.

Global Warming Might Spur Earthquakes and Volcanoes

Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and landslides are some of the additional catastrophes that climate change and its rising sea levels and melting glaciers could bring, a geologist says.

Yesterday, over National Geography TV Channel, I saw 1 hour program on "WONDERS OF THE UNIVERSE", showing the different effects of the gravitational pull of the Earth by the Moon and  Sun  during the Full Moon days of the years  4 to 5 billions of years before and after, causing the rise of tides at sea, oceans, Earth quakes and Volcanic eruptions at a particular points on Earth on those days etc., OUR TOTAL SOLAR FAMILY DISAPPEARING ALONGWITH THE SUN AND THE PLANETS, 5 BILLIONS AFTER.....Very mind boggling informations......

With Love and peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17392/ShowForum.aspx

S.K. Rajaram
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!