Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIOSHIP
7/29/2007 6:46:55 AM

COMMUNION

AS AN ADVANCED RELATIONSHIP

image originally from http://www.ascendpress.org/LoONE/LoONE44-50.html

Dear Friends,

The aim of this topic  is to direct our attention to a customary sources of our  daily : security & support & emotional & psychics & social good and positive, but also contemporary problematic and negative feelings and experiences.   OUR RELATIONSHIPS DESERVE TO BE REDEFINED and also WE DESERVE to put our creativity, our opened hearts and good will to improve them   .

Family as a basic relationship

As the first amongst an ocean of others, FAMILY is a basic and the most interesting kind of relationships, primarily due it`s nature which doesn`t allow us any kind of choice at the moment of our conception and birth. My intention is not to bring here a list of sociological, psychological etc. definitions related to any possible relationships within the family.

My favorite Quote is :  PLAY NAKED - LIFE IS SHORT.

So, I`ll be free to start this topic as I gladly use to say "from my own shoes".

My story will be as short as is possible and my conclusions based on my experience will be as clear as is possible.

A family in which I was born deserves a lot of blessings. Minimal for two reasons.

First : I didn`t have a good luck to experience as we were blessed family (so, blessings can never overflow)

Second : My so different parents were desired teachers for me; but - what a great pity! I can say this TODAY after 46 years suffering due my surfing between them, BETWEEN ASTOUNDED EARTH (father) and WIDE but far away SKY (mother).

My suffering start to cease when I was blessed to understand that any trial to reconcile what is irreconcilable, is just wasting of energy and time. Next higher level of my recognition what my role in this family is (and also this my lifetime), brought me something what I call : MY PERFECTLY DESIGNED MIRROR. Blessed with it I STOPED DIGGING THROUGH ALL DARK ELEMENTS OF MY PARENTES NATURE, DEVOTED ALL FURTHER TIME TO MY OWN DARKNES. This came THROUGH conclusion : I CANN`T SEE MY INNER DARK except ON FACES AND THROUGH  THE ACTIONS OF ALL THAT ARE CLOSE TO ME.

(For those in love with philosophers, I can recommend Ernest Bloch and his excellent existentialistic discussion "Tübingen`s Introduction in Philosophy", and a short citation : " I AM, but I don`t have myself. All what is I AM it is inside, in darkness and to have a consciously look at itself, it has to go out!" )

WHAT ABOUT YOU ?

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIOSHIP
7/29/2007 7:23:25 AM
Dearest Branka!

Thank you for the invitation to COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIOSHIP.
I was expecting this form of forum from you and I was sure you would set up a "difficult" subject. It is like beauty, very difficult to describe with few simple words.

We all have good and bad experience on communion and relationship. Sure our parents are our teachers and mostly we follow their steps but also the people that surround us are our teachers.

"My life I owe to my parents, my welfare to my teachers" said Alexander The Great.

Mass media is our biggest problem. TV is demolishing all our values on life and relationship. We condemn the society we live in and trow the ball to the society.

Tradition is a good teacher. Hundreds and thousands of years humanity stored good manners, ethics and morals. The latest 30-40 years the so called modern years or yeas of freedom are crossing all experience from the past. I am a futurist and a progressive person but I see a world going from bad to word and everything turns to negative.

Freedom is a word that most of us don't respect and don't understand with its real meaning. This is for both women and men. Information, calmness, logics, conciliation are some words we should combine to communion and advanced relationship.

This was a first thought of your subject. I will come back. First I will let the discussion begin and give us a direction.

CONGRATIULATIONS
for this new forum and the superb topic on human behavior.

YOur friend
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
7/29/2007 8:34:47 AM

Dear Georgios,

It`s a great honor to have your post as the first on my first forum`s topic. Like a child, I am jumping and singing: THANK YOU GEORGIOS!

Related to your statement about  bad and even worse movements on global plane, I`d like to encourage you to expect  that a Phoenix of our human nature is coming to be born from our ashes AND TO FLY AGAIN in all it`s beauty! ONLY WHAT CAN COME AS A CONSEQUENCE of this ultimate struggle between OUR INNER AND OUTER dark and light, can be one better world. Better in direction to live without hypocrisy, to live consciously with true love and honor as a primary base. Walking to this incoming experience, we have to remind us what did old Latin mean when they said : " Per aspera ad astra" (Through thorns up to stars).

Thank you once more. I expect your arrival and contribution in developing this topic.

Sincerely,

Branka 

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/29/2007 9:03:50 AM

Branka

Wonderful deep topic. Thanks to Georgios I was made aware of this forum - I missed or never recieved the notice.

I'll be back when I can think more about what you said and add some of my thoughts......

One thought I can add now - Early beliefs of some people is "as a soul personality, we choose our parents based on what we as a soul needs to learn and also the parents soul has to accept your soul into their life".

Of course that belief is prefaced with the belief in reincarnation.

Deep topic from a wopnderful friend.... I'll close with something I wrote.... on this picture!

Neil

+0
7/29/2007 9:13:24 AM

Hello Neil - my dear friend!

A few minutes ago I have sent you a PM about starting this topic. And as I expected - you are here to contribute, thank you very much!

I did avoid a spiritual background of family - as our choice from another reality, just I was afraid to open the door of Pandora`s box too wide. But, your observation about it will be, from my part, absolutely welcomed.

Waiting for your come back!

Branka 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!