Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cecil Edward

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The truth about COCONUT OIL
7/29/2007 1:09:09 AM
I am sure you would be screaming your head off to say I am mad for telling this community here to use coconut oil to lose weight and manage your weight problems. Yes! go ahead and scream the truth is COCONUT OIL WILL MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT & BLOCK ANY FATS TAKEN THROUGH FOOD! http://coconutdiet.com/weight_loss.htm http://www.coconutoil.com/cholesterol.htm http://www.coconutoil.com/diabetes.htm http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyourfats/coconut_oil.html For the time being these 4 sites will keep you busy. I will add on more links on researches done on coconut oil and its benefits AS THIS FORUM PROGRESSES. I had a lady friend in Perth and she was a BBW and some 3 years ago I told her to drink 1 glass (200 ml) of coconut milk everyday which she got it from the stores and within 4 weeks she had to buy new clothes 3 sizes smaller! I drink everyday 30 ml of home made (I make it personally) coconut oil and for a 61 year old, am in excellent health. Just a few days ago I met up with 3 friends from Adlanpro and one of them is Ms. Pauline Raina from India and she said it will be a good idea to put it on this forum. Please contribute your thoughts and you are welcome to critisize me! The bottom line is the members here must benefit. Regards. Cecil
+0
Re: The truth about COCONUT OIL
7/29/2007 1:27:53 AM

Hey Cecil,

You are absolutely right.. I don't need to do more research cuz for years my grandma told me the benefits of using coconut oil for not only hair massage but for cooking & losing weight...

This is let the other members know that Cecil is correct & there are numerous benefits of coconut oil.

Take Care,

Nimisha

+0
7/29/2007 3:24:09 AM

Hi Manoharan,

During my early years, every food I ate had coconut ingredient in it. Born in Kerala -called 'The Land of Coconuts ' - we had the luxury of using plenty of coconuts in everything we cooked. Also plenty of coconut oil applied on hair. 

I am not convinced that coconut products were responsible for my being thin. But I was very thin those days. As a matter of fact, no one there in Kerala was ever  obese.

I did n't read the references you have listed above. I will have a look at them later.  I will be interested to know more.

Cheers

Lissa

+0
Cecil Edward

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/29/2007 4:41:34 AM
Dear Lissa, You are right Lissa in Karela, every thing is coconut and that is why the lowest heart problem cases in Karela compared to the rest of India. The reason I put up this forum is to educate the people regarding coconut oil and it's benefits. I used to chat with people in India and when I mention about coconut oil the next thing they would ask me what about high cholesterol. And I use to tell them it depends on how you produce the coconut oil, a hydrogenated method will increase the melting points of the essential fatty acids (EFA) and that will increase LDL cholesterol but if you use the traditional way of fermentation for 36 hours and with low heat or through centrifugal force the EFAs are intact and that lowers total cholesterol, increases HDL and lowers LDL. Maybe it is because of this coconut oil and it's related componants used extenssively in Kerala, the ladies are so fair and beautiful ....hahaha! Thanks for the post and looking forward to hear more from you. regards. Cecil
+0
Cecil Edward

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/3/2007 12:14:42 PM
Dear Nimisha, Thank you for sharing this truth, for the past 50 years cocnut oil and related products were associated with Cholesterol and it has become deep seated in our sub-concious mind and even the medical doctors believe taking coconut oil / milk will alliviate cholesterol and they believe it contains cholesterol! The word "choles" refers to gall bladder / bile. All plants contains phytosterol an plant derieved fats. In Actual fact Coconut oil lowers LDL cholesterol & total cholesterol and increases HDL cholesterol! I want to educate the people about the health benefits of coconut oil, milk and related products! I personally drink 3 table spoon of coconut oil which I make myself and eat 4 raw eggs which are enriched with selenium and omega 3 EFA every morning! AND MY CHOLESTEROL LEVEL IS NORMAL! Regards. Cecil
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!