Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Adnan Mizian

39 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Suggestions
7/29/2007 1:01:25 AM
Hi Branca, I think that we need suggestions from all or most of the members of how we can strength our relations and transform these relations in something REAL and her is my suggestion which I think is a first step. EVERY BODY MUST FILL THE "ABOUT ME SECTION" WITH INFORMATION "ABOUT HIMSELF" SO THE OTHERS WILL KNOW HIM BETTER. I have a lot of suggestions but I leave the space for the other members. The final step we put all the suggestions in e-book or file or whatever and send it to all the members.
+0
Re: Suggestions
7/29/2007 1:10:20 AM

Hello Adnan,

Thank you for coming here and for your useful suggestions.

Also I wish to thank you for keeping my country Serbia in so nice memories. HVALA TI MNOGO! (Thank you very much).

I am preparing an article as introduction in this topic. Started it without my introduction came as my error  :) but a good relationship requires loving our friends and understanding them when they manifest some faults.

Here is enough space to write down all what you find interesting. So, you are welcome!

Have a great day,

Branka

+0
7/29/2007 6:56:39 AM
Dear Branka Thanks for invite me. How can I Suggest because now I just start to learn. Yes learn second language. Learn to know how I can make business. Learn how can I have good friends not so easy to be have friend and business in the same time. Because human do not want to loose they need only to win. And the way of thinking lie him he is win after that he think oh I am loose. But I like people here most they are positive. Always sale no ploblem which another one think. Good to come here I am addic adlan already looklike someone addic google. Talk to you soon.
Vasin Thaithae
+0
7/29/2007 7:09:13 AM

Hello Vasin,

Thank you for crying on my shoulder  :), we have the similar problems.

I was thinking about a smoke signals - to improve my communication here, but fortunately - our Adland friends show me that opened heart can avoid all linguistic barriers.

So, don`t give up and let your heart to tell what it like to share with us!

Have a great day looking at this

THIS HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU!

Branka

+0
7/29/2007 9:50:55 AM
Oh Dear How can you see my tear. I just hide already how you see it. May be today is Big Buddha day. This day 2550+42 years ago. Our lord Buddha try to teach five friend who follow him to be ordain in monk. This day Buddhism has completed 1 Buddha 2 wording of Buddha 3 Monk (Man who follow Buddha to release them from any God. Yes in that time they have so many God. Do not send me smoke signal then I imagine your cooking is finish. Then I get hungry. I afraid to get fat. Thanks for reply. If I care about grammar how can I communicate with you.
Vasin Thaithae
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!