Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The business is indoor health purifiers
7/28/2007 10:56:59 PM
I work with a company called EQO QUEST INTERNATIONAL. This company is fantastic!!! Why do I say this because not only is the product recognized by the Space Foundation but is recognized by the Red Cross as well. This is a real business that has been around almost 20 years. This company helps you every step of the way to help you establish your own business or you can retail if you like with this state of the art equipment. The company is considered one of the best companies to work for out of your home and considered one of the fortune 500 best companies in the United States. This company has world wide customers and dealers as well.EPA says that our air that we breath indoors is 5 times more polluted than outdoors. This the company that addresses this issue.Please check this out and give me an email. The address is www.freedomin4steps.com/bjhealy Fill in the request form and I will get back with you. Oh and by the way this is a christian based company as well. This is one of the biggest reasons why I was so excited to check it out!!
+0