Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
INVITATION GIVEN BY MR THOMAS HALL.
7/28/2007 9:59:38 PM

Well Mr thomas,

Tks for the invitation. You want to know more about me and what business I perform.   WEll! Well!  I am a freelance photographer operating from Singapore

http://www.geocities.com/elephant_subadra/great_outdoors.html

Above is my webpage which has been designed painstakingly. all the photos taken so far has be affixed in this site. It has several links to all Yahoo  sites.   I have some customers here.  Visit the website and it is self explanatory.  I Regularly update  the website as and when I perform shooting for any events and functions. I have for some foreign companies. excluding locals. Recently and australian by the Name of Crain Holland did indicate interest in my services. Some of my shooting include. WEC(World Econimic Conference), APEC meeting, Singapore National Day, Birthdays, Weddings e.t.c. 

So if you have any associates or communications in Singapore and needs a photographer for their corporate events or functions do send me an email

elephant18@gmail.com.

I have done Landscape, portrait, Models e.t.c my website has a link to another website which contains aluable photos of my work done but I have yet to upgrade. It is pretty expensive to upgrade so I have kept it KIV for the time being.  But there are sufficient photos in the above site. do visit and come back to me with a positive news.

Regards

Kris  - (65)90620732  mobile no.

KRISHNAN
+0
Re: INVITATION GIVEN BY MR THOMAS HALL.
7/28/2007 11:13:53 PM

Hello Thomas Hall,
What am I doing now?  I am concentrating on the business I am involved in.
I think it's awesome because it works. It's free-no monthly fees, no signup
fees-100% free. Nothing to sell. This way I can do what I like best-shop and build my business. The shopping is great. The prices are great. The shopping is secure with cash rebates and sales. Shipping charges are less than the cost of gas. 
As we all know building a business doesnt happen by itself. It takes work. It takes time. It takes know-how. But the best business to be in is one that
we enjoy and does us some good. This business is more fun for me than
work. The motto is 'together we can change the world'. We help one needy child
at a time just by shopping at our fabulous malls.
It's a win-win situation.
Well now you know what I'm doing.
Thank's for asking,
BarbaraC.
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/10251

+0