Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
My Business
7/28/2007 1:44:00 PM

Hello All,

I am working with a team called Work At Home United, and we are partnered with a company called Melaleuca.

Melaleuca has been in business for 22 years and develops, manufactures and distributes wellness products. Every day household products that everyone uses. We have 5 main lines: Vitality for Life (vitamins and weight loss/management products, supplements and condition specific supplements), Eco-Sense (every household cleaning product you can think of), Bath & Body (kind of self explanatory), Pharmecuticals (over the counter products such as aspirin, pain relieve cream, cough & cold), and we have teamed up with NY Fashion designer Nicole Miller to create a cosmetic and skin care line.

All of our products are non-toxic, non-caustic and environmentally safe. We don't even have safety caps on our products!

We operate as a wholesale membership club, you pay a one-time membership fee of $29 to join (but for July it's only $14.50 so hurry!) and you agree to buy 35 product points a month (that is a universal point system for each product - it's about 8 products and is typically around $60) and you relieve 30-40% off on all products, plus we have Advantage Dollars. For every 35 product points you purchase you can receive up to 10% back , so 35 products points would be $3.50. When you get to $20 you can either purchase something for $20 using your advantage dollars or continue to save them to buy a higher priced item. But that's not all, we've also teamed with such companies as Dell, Overstock.com, FTD and others to offer additional savings when you shop at those places. We can also save you on phone, internet and health care.

You can either stay as just a customer or build a business. If you build a business with us we provide you with a FREE personal website, FREE and Unlimited Training and Awesome support.

That's my business in a nutshell.

Diane Kolessar-Berl,

Marketing Executive

Work at Home United

610-625-4060

www.workathomeunited.com/dianekb

Diane Kolessar-Berl
+0