Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
My business or yours?
7/28/2007 10:33:01 AM
Hi Sam, Thanks for the invite, usually I do not need a prompt to speak about my business but seeing you have given me one, here it is:-

Well, my business is sort of simple, but what I can offer you can be left in your back box and at some time you will benefit.

At some time in the future you will hear someone mention that they are looking at buying property overseas, all that you have to do is guide them to my site and if they purchase you get the commission, it is as easy as that.

A few things that you should be sure to do are:- Always keep my website address in your wallet:

http://www.propertyeasterneurope.com

Make a note of my personal e-mail address at:

info@sroauk.org.uk

Please do not use this address for any other business ops.

Also make sure that you note the names of those interested and send it to me in an e-mail,  I will log their name against your e-mail for up to one year and if they contact me, I will contact you and keep you updated with their progress.

What commission will you get?
Please checkout my profile at: Anthony Allen and then click on the 'Ads' link and look at:
"Make some really easy money"
Commission rates are here, they are in Euros but you get paid in your own currency via PayPal.

I sell overseas real estate in 17 counties including parts of the U.S..
We have 40 individual country offices to guide clients safely through their purchase and with our afters ales and rental team, we are there for you.

My very best regards to you from Anthony (Tony)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!