Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
25x The Power Of MLM!
7/28/2007 10:08:00 AM

Hi Everyone,

Below is the business I am involved in. I started in May, received a compensation check in June and will be receiving one for July. The company runs TV and Radio infomercials every day which brings in thousands of customers. One of them runs on the Golf Channel. We as Business Affiliates are able to acquire these customers from the company and then hold the rights to their lifetime reorders.

The company even does all of the back-end marketing to our customers at no cost to us. They send monthly catalogs, health journals, weekly wellness emails, health alerts, special promotions all at no cost to us. They know how to keep their name in front of the customer.

If all you did was purchase customers every month and did no recruiting, you could build a substantial monthly income. 2 months, 2 checks. I'm a believer.

If you'd like to receive a FREE media kit explaining the details of our unique Cooperative Marketing business model please visit:

http://www.TvGetsCustomers.com

and I'll show you how.

Below is the very successful ad I run in various newspapers, magazines and online including Google adwords. It has been instrumental in the success of my business so far.

25 Times the Power of MLM
New Business Model - Be the First
Never Lose Your Downline Again
No Family and Friends Required
TV Show Sells Product For You
Continuous Customer Backend Marketing

http://www.TvGetsCustomers.com

Our team is headed by the #2 earner in the company and also includes an affiliate who has purchased $1.5 million worth of customers in his time with the company and hasn't regretted it one bit. Needless to say he makes a substantial monthly income from his customer reorders.

Again, if interested in learning more go to the link above, enter your info and I'll send you an email with the details to acquire your FREE media kit.

Health and Wealth for all,

Orazio

Orazio Musumeci Aisle19 ID#508608
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!