Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jack Craab

19 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Let's talk...
7/28/2007 9:26:47 AM
Thanks for the invitation Sam.
Since you're asking for it... At the moment I'm only in one business - the two others are on hold due to some actions of the US govt, especially their move on e-gold ltd in April...

So all I have left is a new opportunity that has just started. This is only the first month and it already seems to be taking off quite well - well when you have a good product it can go fast... And this one sells itself: with Vocalix anyone can do talking websites & talking email... And when I say ANYONE I mean even an ape would succeed!
... Ok, ok, I may be exaggerating a little bit... Let's say a very intelligent ape ;)

Below is my usual presentation. There's also an exemple of talking website... In my profile! I have inserted an audio clip in my webpage here on Adlandpro. I have also written a tutorial to show everyone how easy it is to achieve this kind of result... It's right HERE.

You have received a TALKING EMAIL!

Hi!

Does your website talk? No?
Do you send old-fashioned mails? Yes? You mean you don`t send talking emails?
Oh I see you`re telling me this is too complicated for you...

==> WRONG! <==

Check out this talking email... You may do the same within minutes. And you could make your website talk, too. And it`s not even expensive. And... But why am I wasting my time writing about it by the way?

Vocalix

Stunning isn`t it?

And so easy... Do you know how to copy and paste? Check a box? Fill a simple form? Then you can use Vocalix! Don`t waste a minute and ==> sign up <==!

Or if you`d rather do some money with it, you can sell it... The basic access is for free, but Premiere affiliates can use advanced tools, including the product itself. It`s over ==> here <==

A few highlights:

• Vocalix is a real company, UK bases.  Registered in England no. 5866222
  • 10GB monthly bandwidth.
  • No technical skills required.
  • 15 days money back guarantee.
  • No minimum duration - you may cancel your membership at any time.
  • Only $29.95 a month.
  • Statistics - know how much time your audio clips have been played.
  • Fast and responsive support team (my own requests have been adressed in less than 12 hours each time).

Feel free to ask your questions. A french version is available on demand.

Regards,

JC.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!