Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Business Success Tips !
7/26/2007 8:55:05 PM

Here's what it will take to make you a success online:

• realistic expectations
  • the know how
  • hard work (and possibly long hours)
  • patience
  • money (uh oh, here's that "m" word)

Realistic Expectations - The belief that a system is out there that will make you thousands of dollars in a few weeks is not only unrealistic, it amounts to hundreds (and even thousands) of dollars being wasted—money that could have been put to legitimate projects to make real money for a person. So, you need to be realistic about what kind of returns you'll receive from any particular endeavor.

The Know How - The more you know, the less you waste in time and money. This is a FACT; unfortunately, it's a fact that many people have yet to realize. Before you go to spending money with various programs that promise you great income with little work, you need to already have a working knowledge of make that system work for you.

The vast majority of online programs require the same exact thing from their members/clients—some form of online and/or offline marketing. If you have no idea how to market online, you're going to wind up wasting whatever money you invest in these systems; and you know what—it's not the system's fault.

Hard Work - Take it from someone who is actually self-employed and works online. It is not going to take one hour a week to build your business. Yes, many systems will tell you that because they want your money. But, this goes back to realistic expectations. Particularly in the beginning stages, you will have to work long and hard to produce the income level you want.

As you build various aspects of your business, you'll surely be able to enjoy more free time, and eventually, you can have a completely auto-pilot income setup, but that's not going to happen overnight. To quadruple my income in six months, you'd better believe that I put in long hours, sometimes upwards of 12-14 hours per day. I have much more free time now, but getting started, it took work!

It's possible to do a trade-off in some instances. When possible, you'll be able to trade work for money. You'll be able to outsource various tasks and keep more of your free time, but if you want to invest as little money as possible, it's going to require more time.

Patience - This is where many people fall off the wagon. While some don't necessarily expect thousands in a few weeks, nor mind taking time to learn how to produce income, and don't even mind putting in some hard work, a whopping number just don't have the patience required to watch their income build. They want to leave their jobs in one month. Is that possible? —Yes, it is. But, is that a practical expectation? —No, it isn't. You must be patient and allow your income to gradually build to the level you desire.

NOTE: Something many newbies don't realize is that you'll often experience income surges—brief periods in which your income jumps a substantial amount. This often happens when you first begin with a new program or when you initially launch a new product. But, don't expect that surge to be maintained over a long period. Even the Internet marketing gurus experience this surge, so don't think that your business is crashing down around you when your income level drops again, and eventually stabalizes. As long as it stabalizes at a higher rate than before you started the new endeavor, your still gradually building your business.

Money - Finally, the reality that most people don't seem to want to accept is that it's going to take money to make money. While that doesn't mean you need to be wasteful, you also don't need to be so frugal that you pass up on legitimate opportunties to build your business because of the price tag of a tool that could really help you. As I previously said, it's certainly possible to trade some of the financial investment with an investment of time and work, but the reality is that you'll need to invest both if you're serious about reaching your goals.

If you don't want to fail online, you simply must make sure you don't lack in any of these components. Those who have realistic expectations, the know how, don't mind working hard, are patient, and don't mind investing money into building their business are the ones who build the online empires that eventually take them far beyond what their original goals hoped for. This can be you, but only you get to decide if it is.

borrowed from  Web Wealth Ezine

Have you ever wanted to know how the top money earners in the company got their?

It not a secret you should have to pay for it really simple and the most effective advertising there is. It is word of mouth. It spreads like wild fire. The top money earners get there 99% of the time because of one reason and one reason only. They spread the word about what ever company they are with fast and effective. In other words they have a list of  FRIENDS that they have worked with in the past.

You see once people have worked with you and they know you they are more likely to join you in the next thing that you promote. Here is the kicker! Many people , No most people fail to make money in a home business for one reason. They run out of people to show their business opportunity.

Now you need a good leads program, sources for advertising and networking !
Adlandpro has been a wealth of information and friendly people for this !

If you are not already a member, join Sharon Lee's Kelly SafeList  and other advertising resources I have listed....

Linda, TeamLeader

+0
Helen Prowd

380 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Business Success Tips !
7/26/2007 9:13:30 PM
Hi Linda,
Thankyou for this information, It is really good and relevant to what we are all thing about. as always Helen.
H. Prowd
+0
7/26/2007 11:17:46 PM

Hello

I've had my store for seven years and didnt start to make money until about a solid three and half years ago.  All the things it takes to build a site, the advertising, keywords, optimizing and different strategies used to get customers was all paid for until I learned how to do everything myself.  Once you get a solid customer base you're on your way.  The way you make it work is just like you said.  Work, investment, work and more work until you get it right or almost right.  Anythings possible.

David

Providing The Right Fashion David Thrower CEO http://www.activehatsandthings.com
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2007 11:29:01 PM
 Helen Prowd

Thank you, Adlandpro is an awesome place to learn !

Linda, TeamLeader
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2007 11:30:20 PM
 David Thrower

Thank you, yes Work, Work, Work, and Learn as you go !

Linda, TeamLeader
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!