Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phone Coaching
7/26/2007 5:38:51 PM

Phone Coaching

During our appt we will cover a lot of information, so I recommend a time when you will have no distractions, no cell phone, and something to take notes on just incase you want to write anything down. We work together to figure out what you are currently creating in your life, and how to change it to what you want to be creating.

After the Appt I will give you techniques and practical application in everyday life that you can start working on.

Prior to the appointment I will email you a form that asks you what your goals or dreams are in different areas of your life.  I ask that you complete, and email this back to me prior to our appointment. I do this for two reasons:

1. I need to know exactly what we are focusing on creating.  If your dreams change, most individuals do over a period of time, then we will up date it.
  2. I keep track as you manifest reach goal, or dream.  It’s always amazing down the road to sit down, and check off your list as you say, “I accomplished this one.  I accomplished this one.”

Phone Coaching is $50.00 for one hour.

One on One coaching in my office is 75.00

One on One coaching on location requires an application.

For more information:  myspace.com/lifecoachapril

April Corbitt Life Coach www.breakthoughwithapril.com sales@breakthroughwithapril.com 619-442-1341
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!