Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jean Marie

199 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Your prayers are requested!
7/25/2007 8:58:33 PM

Thanks Ted for such a great forum!

Hello, my friends!  I ask today that you say a special prayer for a friend, who has been on the survivor's list for many years, and will be having a mastectomy due to a recurrence of her breast cancer next week.  Actually, if you would extend hat prayer for all the woman on our walking placard, and for those unnamed who are battling this disease, perhaps our communal prayers will be answered.

Our Walking Placard reads:

We walk in support of survivors Jenifer Lee Diener, Susan Schiller, Dot Gerson, Jackie Rubel, Martha Landers, Michaele Sidell, Teri MacLeod, Karen Estep, Susan Sutter, Jackie Steinman Peacock, Alice Sloat, Maureen Foley-Schabel, Barbara Foley, Shirley Scidone, Alice Anderson and Sandra Woolard and in memory of Carmella DelCorso, Priscilla Kosen, Tulia Davila, Mary Carson, Neena Lou Summers, Priscilla Tighe, Susie Green, Jean Marie Lockhart, Barbara Scidone, Margaret Lavalle, Debbie Ramsteck, Fern Lefebre, Sue Brey, Ruth Binnie,  Lisa Harrison and Suzie MacKenzie

Thank you for your support.

In strength, hope, courage and faith that the cure will be found because....

EVERYONE DESERVES A LIFETIME!

Your friend,

JeanMarie

JeanMarie http://www.3daydancers.com "May you live today from what you learned yesterday to achieve a better tomorrow"
+0
Bruce Macomber

216 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Your prayers are requested!
7/25/2007 10:24:53 PM
Dear Heavenly Father, from Whom all things come and in Whom all things are possible, we lift up to you in prayer your precious children who are battling cancer that you would heal them fully and finally that they should be healthy and that all who know them know of Your Grace and Mercy and to You goes the Glory, in Jesus' name.

Amen
+0
Jean Marie

199 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/25/2007 10:36:31 PM

Dear Bruce-

Thank you.....  and

Amen.

Your friend,

JeanMarie

JeanMarie http://www.3daydancers.com "May you live today from what you learned yesterday to achieve a better tomorrow"
+0
7/25/2007 10:51:45 PM
GOD bless you all for praying for the ones in need . The love that is shown for his glory will be paid in heaven. My prayer goes out to all that are suffering from this cancer and may GOD ease your pain and give you hope for a glorious future. Brad Healy
+0
7/27/2007 1:50:10 PM
Thank You Jesus for answering the many prayors that has been sent up to You. As You said in Your Wholy Word,"Ask and Yee shall recieve" today ,right this moment Lord we are in Your Wholy Presence and we are Asking. Thank You Lord and we pray for the matter of healing those that have cancer in Jesus's Name Amen
Sterling Bryant
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!