7/25/2007 7:50:37 AM
From  View message header detail<JRUNDELL@twcny.rr.com> 
Sent  Monday, July 23, 2007 7:53 pm
To  lbjskycom@aol.com 
Cc  Blessings@futurefunds4u.com 
Bcc   
Subject  Press Release

PRLog - Free Press Release Distribution Advanced
Home| Manage PRs| Edit Account| Got a Suggestion?| Report a Bug| Newsletter| 40,000 RSS Feeds Logout jrundell, 07:50 PM [GMT -04:00]

Preview
Click the Submit button below to publish this press release

PASSPORT TO WEALTH : "Synergistic Timing Warps Into Cyberdimensional Marketing!"

A new TEAM approach combines "down home" personal approach with effective support for the" BLESSINGS UNLIMITED" Members!
Source: James Rundell
Jul 23, 2007
Click to see PDF Version of this Press Release

(PRLog.Org)Networking Buzz-CUTTING EDGE

Sunday, July 22, 2007
ARE YOU READY AND SERIOUS ABOUT BUSINESS?

The first and foremost question one must ask yourself is .....Am I Ready. .... there are alot of good programs. Mayge too many! How do you sort threw the maze of pills, potions , lotions. products, services, and business models availlable to the novice . It is scary! Take some down home advice. Don't jump. Talk to some people in the opportunity your considering and see if they have the continued TRAINING AND SUPPORT essential to keep abreast or even get started in cyberspace from scratch. Its paramont that a mentor and team approach be available just as much as training wheels on a novice bikers! How fast is your return on investment. Be reasonable, and dont load up with anything that requires inventory or conventions or hype or any of that nonsense! Listen, write to me and I will copy you a letter a friend wrote on the criteria one should look for in a home based business. ask me for pauls ' letter, its beautiful and crushes the exact details of requirement necessary for a b usiness to succeed in todays market and if you follow these steps. You will be happy and succeed I'm sure of it! REMEMBER, A HOME BASED BUSINESS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN , GROW AND MAKE MONEY. THE SPEED VARIES IMMENSELY AND IT IS ...NOT !..A LOTTERY TICKET !!! BE PERSISTENT AND OMNIPITENT ABOUT YOUR OWN SUCCESS.!
I know you receive tons of mail concerning your interest in a home based business, but please read on because I’d like to invite you to a different , very successful and personal approach to building a business. To lend a personal overview, we are having a question and answer discussion where we are pleased to have two very special guests join us. Larry is a successful REALTOR from florida, and also Jeannie, one of the founders of our team, who started out as a home schooling mother of 5 , and has become extremely successful in THIS BUSINESS, just as simple as following the duplicatable system we have in place for you!. Anyone, can earn potentially from 5-10 thousand dollars a month very quickly using our automated turnkey system of “PASSIVE INCOME LEVERAGING”! Jeannie, has already demonstrated this since March of this year ! Please watch the entire short presentation at www.infinitesteamstowealth.com jot down your questions, and join us daily EST 5x per wk at 712 451 6000 x 652994 to answer any of your questions in a no-hype non- corporate forum that is made up of people just like you, who started with a desire. A desire to be financially independent and they are realizing that dream above all other programs they have seen! We offer this forum M-W at 9PM and T-TH 3PM and Sat Noon All EST and the same number. I look forward to hearing you on the call and you can contact me anytime at 315 533 5653. Prosperous “Regards” Jim Rundell (Google " CYBERDIMENSIONAL" for press releases on passport to wealth
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# # #

Visit Website     Email to Author     Email to a Friend     Share on   Bookmark on Delicious  Bookmark on Technorati  Bookmark on Stumbleupon  Bookmark on Reddit  Bookmark on Blinklist  Bookmark on Furl

Email : Click to Contact Author
Phone : 315-533-5653
Address : 100 N. Madison St. Unit#16
City/Town : Rome
State/Province : New York
Zip : 13440
Categories : Business, , Marketing, Marketing Mlm, , Real Estate

Optional: Tell us one thing you'd like us to improve or add. Any comments entered below will not be published.
If you think we are doing great then submit a testimonial. Link opens in a new window.

Please note:

• Review your press release carefully.
  • Once published, your press release will be visible on our website and on our RSS feeds.

I agree to the terms and conditions

How to Write a Press Release| SiteMap| Contact PRLog| Privacy Policy| Terms of Use| Copyright Notice

Nothing Changes... if Nothing Changes! WWW.INFINITESTREAMSTOWEALTH.COM
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!