Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Dreams do come true...
7/24/2007 10:34:56 AM

"Dreams do come true, if we only wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it."

-- J. M. Barrie, Dramatist

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Dreams do come true...
7/24/2007 12:23:05 PM

Hello Bogdan!

J. M. Barrie

Sir James Matthew Barrie, 1st Baronet, OM (9 May 186019 June 1937), more commonly known as J. M. Barrie, was a Scottish novelist and dramatist. He is best remembered for creating Peter Pan, the boy who refused to grow up, whom he based on his friends, the Llewelyn Davies boys. He is also credited with the popularisation of the name "Wendy", which was little-known in either Britain or America before he gave it to the heroine of Peter Pan. He was made a baronet in 1913; his baronetcy was not inherited.

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
7/24/2007 6:49:21 PM
Hi Bogdan, I do agree with Mr. Barrie, partially. Dreams do come! If we will focus and do what it takes to realise each dream in its time. We make strategic sacrifices,such as when we defer instant gratification for a larger more substantial goal. Thanks again for these quotes, Bogdan! Yvonne Finn
Tap or Click here: Join Free to learn how technology working for you as your best employee can help you live a life of prosperity unlike most others will ever enjoy and how to earn four, five, six or more streams of income promoting just this one single no-cost-ever-to-join program.
+0
7/27/2007 6:38:03 PM
Hello Bogdan,

Thank you for the quote, it is quite true, if you wish hard enough and work hard enough it will come true.

Thank you Nick for enlightning me on whom is J.M. Barrie is/was.

God Bless,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!