Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Successful Living
7/23/2007 12:26:03 AM
Dear Everyone, A blessed day to you and to our success.... prosperity is a state of mind.... I want to share my ideas and let me hear yours....my best regards. Thank you and God bless everyone! Angelina
rabm
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Successful Living
8/14/2007 6:49:46 AM
Hello Angelina,

Welcome!  I would very much like to hear your ideas and to get to know you better.

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/16/2007 11:36:08 PM

I'm with Joe - how about you telling us some thoughts.... :-)

Love Light and Laugher

Neil

Some Adland tips for you to learn from - or contribute too! 

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/22758/ShowForum.aspx

Note threads-

Build your friend list and optimize your web site.   

Motivation for the Discouraged!                        

Why you Value Forums, and what use are they?

Four types of people and how to work with them

3 levels to Commitment

Canadians - Make your Mortgage Interest Tax Deductible

What is Money - How is it created? - Macro Economics made easy...

~!~

Oh yeah - on the topic of forums - if you read something in a forum you like, and want to keep in touch with new ideas (threads) from that forum leader- click on "join the forum" - that way you will be emailed when a new thread is posted to it - You can always remove yourself from any forum later if the forum leader abuses the privilege and contacts you way too often. "That is something I promise NOT to do.

So, click, “join this forum” if the ideas there are helpful or interesting to you!

~!~

+0
8/17/2007 4:46:52 AM

Heallo Joe,

I am sure you are waiting for me to reply with your message.... my apology, I was so busy with a lot of things.... sharing with you my insights about life... my successes and failures... so long a story. But here is a simple principle I believe... I never stop trying.... I never give up until the door is open for me ... what door?  the door for my financial freedom... so long a story again....

Anyway, you want to know me better.... first, we are miles apart in terms of location.... where are u? I am here in the Philippines... never been in another country since I was born..... next I am a simple person who loves life, relationship and challenges.  I have been into a lot of trials and failures in my life... but the best thing is God never forsake me.... NEVER... and so I believe that there is a mighty ONE who controls everything..... a lot of story to tell... anyway, how about you.... ?  I am in this site or became a member of Adland because I am looking for an online business that will help me earn a living without going outside my home..... except for sometimes when I need to go out and buy our food.... I am so tired outside.... and working for a company which did not give a satisfying salary.  A lot of story to tell again.... (lol) this page Joe is not enough to let you know me better.... but I can say that we can be friends and I they say I am friendly, happy and interesting.... have you visited my webpage and my profile.... you can have a glimpse of a "simple me" although better I thing in person.... (lol)!  Okey.... thanks for being a friend... wanting to know me better.... and by the way.... are you already earning the amount you desired in this net..... me? not yet for the period of 2 months... I hope there is really a good way to earn here in the internet without investing....  until here and take care.... my best regards. God bless you.

angelina

rabm
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!