Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come Vote For Photo Of The Week (1st Edition)!!! And Come Nominated A Photo For Next Week!!!
7/23/2007 5:51:53 PM

They are all so beautiful!! But I did have a favorite!! Minter Gardens. That is absolutely stunning and peaceful...;-) best of luck.

Peace, Sharon

+0
Re: Tomorrow Is The Last Day You Can Vote For Photo Of The Week (1st Edition)!!! Come Nominated A Photo For Next Week!!!
7/26/2007 11:16:45 AM

Hello Everyone!  8)

Tomorrow is the last day you can vote for the Photo of the Week!

So hurry and get your vote in. Tell your friends about this forum, thanks!  ;-)

Love and blessings from,

John and Pauline

The POTW² Forums Team

Person of the Week and Photo of the Week

+0
Re: Last Day You Can Vote For Photo Of The Week (1st Edition)!!! Come Nominated A Photo For Next Week!!!
7/27/2007 12:50:30 PM

Hello Everyone!  :-)

Today is the last day you can vote for the photo of the week so hurry and get your vote in.

Tell your friends about this contest, and thank you for voting!  :-)

Have an awesome weekend!  ;-)

John Sanchez

Taking it to the next level by tapping into the 4th dimension!  JRS

For as Man thinks so is He...! (Paraphrased from Prov. 23:7)

From the abundance in your mind come the manifestations in your life... JRS ©

If you believe in yourself then others will believe in you and it’s then when doors will begin to open for you... JRS ©

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
Re: Here Are The Winners Of The Photo Of The Week (1st Edition)!!! Come Nominated A Photo For Next Week!!!
7/28/2007 10:52:00 PM

Hello Everyone!  8)

This poll is now closed.

We had a three way tie for the 1st Photo of the Week!  :-)

Congratulations to all the winner!  ;-)

We hadn't considered what we would do in case of a tie so this week we will keep it as a tie. The winner of the next Photo of the Week contest will get $50 cash (from Bogdan the CEO of AdlandPro) and will have their photo displayed some where at AdlandPro, probably at the photo gallery. To break a tie we will need to either have some volunteer judges for that or we will have to have a run off. Any suggestions on this will be appreciated.

We have a new rule, in order to qualify for the contest the entrants have to have their photo in the photo gallery here at AdlandPro and we ask that the photos be by the person who has it displayed in their gallery. In another words, the photo should be a photo taken by you.

Here are the winners of this week's Photo of the Week!:

Beautiful Rose

Photo Title: Beautiful Rose

By Thomas Richmond.

Waterfall.jpg

Photo Title: Watefalls

By Mernie?

The Tree Of Life

© Copyrighted  John R. Sanchez

Photo Title: The Tree Of Life

By John R. Sanchez

Thank you for your participation in the 1st Photo of the Week contest!  ;-)

Love and blessings from,

John and Pauline

+0
Perfect and Immortal

733 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Here Are The Winners Of The Photo Of The Week (1st Edition)!!! Come Nominated A Photo For Next Week!!!
7/29/2007 2:40:03 AM
where is Pauline
Thank You,I Love You,I'm Sorry,Please Forgive Me. http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport3/?id=perfect MILLIONAIRE GIVING OUT FREE $200 AT; http://www.forex4free.org/?language=de&ref=tyily their forum in 7 languages: http://forex4free.forummotion.com/forum.htm
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!