Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jena Carver

109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Mamajena needs your help
7/22/2007 11:22:15 AM

My 21 year old son was killed in an auto accident on July 2, 2007. He leaves behind a 19 year old widow and a mountain of debt from his final expenses. I just started my business this year so I have no extra money to help her out. They had no medical insurance either

His funeral costs are nearing 7,000 dollars and we have yet to see a bill from the hospital for the 6 hours and teams of doctors expensive tests and meds and even a surgery to relieve the pressure from his brain  we estimate this bill will be somewhere between 10-30 thousand dollars. if you can help we would be eternally grateful.

This young widow has been devasted by the loss of her soulmate she deserves a fresh start debt free.

Donations can be made at any branch of Bank of America under the name Rosie Combs Memorial Fund or through my personal pay pal account @ jcarver4900@charter.net

with sad heart and tears streaming down my face I come to humbly ask for your help if you are unable to make a finacial donation would you at least pass the message along to some of your contacts 

With Love Mamajena

Jena Carver aka mamajena http://www.mamajena.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!