Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Come Congratulate The Winner Of AdlandPro's 104th Person Of The Week (POTW) Award!!!
7/22/2007 10:46:01 AM

Person of the Week    NUMBER 104!!! Person of the Week

Myspace LayoutsMyspace Layouts

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Pauline Raina!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

POTW forum Partners Pauline Raina and John Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

This week we’re honoring a gentleman by the name of Sam Hall. Sam is a veteran Network Marketer and Entrepreneur from the state of Virginia. Sam is well liked in our community and was long over due for the Person of the Week award. Congratulations Sam on winning the POTW award. Enjoy your week as the King of the community on the throne of AdlandPro!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket  Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's Sam's Bio:

Thank you Pauline and John, for hosting
this great forum and I would also like to thank
everyone who came out to vote.  I feel it's quite
an honor to be chosen for this privilege.

As many of you know I'm a man of very few words,
 however, I'll try to tell you a little about myself. 
I'm from rural southwest Virginia, I was born
July 5, 1952, in Marion, Virginia,
My Mother will tell you I was quite a handful
during my younger days, there didn't seem
to be anyway I couldn't get in trouble. 
My Grandfather and Father were both in the
 shoe and "anything" business, and I went to
work quite early, doing many different task from
shoveling coal to learning to become a shoe cobbler.
Being the hard headed entrepreneur I have always
been I decided school just wasn't for me and left
to work full time at what I now realize was too
young of an age. I have sold everything in life
from vegetable seeds, catalogs, bibles, encyclopedias, vacuum cleaners, shoes, insurance, and much more....  
I owned multiply shoe store locations from 1972 to 1998, at which time I choose to leave the retail business.  Since 1998, I have worked in the Vending industry and concentrated on Network Marketing.

4 of my biggest successes are my children,
I have 3 children from my first marriage, all 3
are married and successful, one wonderful
grandson, who you have all seen pictured
with me, and another grandson due next
month. I now understand the true treasures
in life are children and grandchildren.
I think most of you have seen a picture of my wife
Suzi here on AdlandPro

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/Cmyprfile ,

we both work our Network Marketing businesses
together, we have a beautiful daughter who is
attending college to become an Attorney.

If my memory serves me correctly my first Network Marketing adventure began in the early 70's with a Company called Amway.  There have, of course, been many other Network Marketing ventures over the years, some have been successful and some have been flops, I've learned many things about what doesn't work over the years. 

I like things as simple as possible.  It makes life so
 much more enjoyable.  I've found there is no greater success in life than enjoying the day we have before us.

All my businesses and free networking sites I use are at:

http://www.askpappy.com/ 

I've been a fan of the TV show Maverick for years, and always loved the saying "As My OLE Pappy use to say", this is were I cloned the phrase and domain name.... "As My OLE Pappy use to say.....
What's the worse that can happen"  So if you can't find me and need me just Google "AskPappy"

Once again I'd like to Thank Pauline and John and all the awesome folks here on AdlandPro for this honor !!!

"Carpe Deim" - Seize The Rest of the Day !!

Sam Hall aka "AskPappy"
askpappy@aol.com
276-686-6286
http://www.askpappy.com/

Interesting Bio Sam. Thank you for sharing a little of your history with us and thank you for all you do in the community.

Folks, please invite Sam to join your list of friends if he isn’t already on it and please congratulate him on winning the POTW award.

Sam, we hope you have a blast as our King of AdlandPro and as this week’s POTW!  :-)

I dedicate this photo to you Sam:  8)

Photo Title: Proud Rooster

Proud Rooster

© Copyrighted  John R. Sanchez

Love and Blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and Pauline Raina

Folks, if you haven't voted for next week's POTW(number 105) you still can at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/742601.aspx

Oh, and after you're done voting for the POTW go vote for the other POTW (the Photo of the Week that is.  :-) ):

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/744987.aspx

Thank you for voting!  ;-)

+0
Vessie Hartzog

732 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Come Congratulate The Winner Of AdlandPro's 104th Person Of The Week (POTW) Award!!!
7/22/2007 10:58:52 AM

Dear John and Pauline,

Thank you !

Congratulations Sam!!

Vessie

+0
Re: Come Congratulate The Winner Of AdlandPro's 104th Person Of The Week (POTW) Award!!!
7/22/2007 11:04:56 AM

Victory Art Print

Congratulations from the Staff and Management of TGAMM FM RADIO

+0
7/22/2007 11:24:00 AM

Congratulations, my dear friend. Getting to know and become friends with you and Suzi has been pure joy. Enjoy this well deserved time in the spotlight.

Evelyn
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/22/2007 12:03:05 PM

Hi John & Pauline,

Thanks for another worthy winner of the POTW.

Congratulations Sam enjoy your week in the limelight.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!