Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
The Motorcylist (funny)
7/21/2007 12:13:07 PM

Hello Adland friends,

I could have titled this having a bad day!
:) 

A man was working on his motorcycle on his patio and his wife was in the house in the kitchen.

The man was racing the engine on the motorocyle and somehow, the motorcycle slipped out of gear. The man, still holding ther handlebars, was dragged through a glass patio and along with his bike, dumped onto the floor inside the house.

The wife, hearing the crash, ran into the dining room, and found her husband laying on the floor, cut and bleeding, the motorcycle laying next to him, and the patio door shattered.

The wife ran to the phone and summoned a n ambulance. After the ambulance arrived nad transported the husband to the hospital, the wife uprightedthe motorcycle and pushed it outside. Seeing that gas had spilled on the floor, the wife used some  paper towels to blot up the gasoline, and threw them in the toilet.

The husband was treated at the hospital and was released to come home. After arriving home, he looked at the shattered patio door and the damage done to the motorcycle.
He became despondent, went into the bathroom, sat on the toilet and smoked a cigarette.

After finishing the cigarette, he flipped it between his legs into the toilet bowl while stilled seated.
The wife, who was in the kitchen, heard a loud explosion and her husband screaming. She ran into the bathroom and found her husband laying on the floor.

His trousers had been blown away and he was suffering burns on the buttocks, and the back of his legs and his groin. The wife again ran to the phone and called for an ambulance.

The same ambulance crew was dispatched. While they were going down the stairs to the street, accompanied by the wife, one of the paramedics asked how the husband had burned himself.

She told them and the paramedics started laughing so hard, one of them tipped the stretcher and dumped the husband out. He fell down the remaining steps and broke his arm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great day!

Leonard

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Motorcylist (funny)
7/21/2007 2:36:53 PM

Hello Leonard,

How funny and yet..........not.......

My daughter rides a crotch rocket, I will have to warn her.

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/21/2007 4:58:51 PM

Hi Jo,

Thank you for posting and yes you are right there is a serious side to this as there is too everything. Motorcycles are nothing to fool around with for sure. I think it is a good idea to warn your daughter.

Take care my friend,

Leonard   

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
7/21/2007 7:50:05 PM

Hi Leonard

Poor guy certainly had a bad day alright!!! We're warned often enough smoking is bad for our health lol :)

Have a great week.

Love & Peace

Evalyn

+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/21/2007 9:42:33 PM
 Crazy ROTFL I KNOW THIS ISN'T FUNNY. BUT IT IS.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!