Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
* * 7-20 Update * * Still Paying Us Every Few Minutes!
7/20/2007 3:23:11 AM

Hello again!

We are literally making money every few minutes!  So can you.

A new program just launched on Tuesday. So I wanted to take the time to update you on this very quickly. I also have one other income venture update to give you as well.

Every time I check I've earned more money in this program. You can literally make money every few minutes. Click Here. You can sign-up as a free member. Then read the member testimonies. These testimonies are for real, because myself, my sponsor and several other associates are experiencing the same exciting story! On Tuesday three trusted associates recommended this program to me in less than 24 hours!

Less than 24 hours from when I upgraded because of profits, I had 3 times the number of shares that I had upgraded with and I even withdrew out my original investment money. My two withdrawal requests were processed very quickly and the money was in my payment processor account.  Thursday I was paid in less than 20 minutes from when I made my withdrawal request. Now less than 48 hours from joining I have 5 times the number of shares that I started out with.

I've never experienced earning money every few minutes. I have to say this is pretty exciting to know that I'm making money as I'm working on other things!

You can just log into the back office and look at the Statistics page and the My Positions page to see how much money you have made since you last looked.

This is the stats from when I first looked at this website on Tuesday for the very first time.

4:50 PM ET Tues.

Total Shares 42

Member Count 48

Paid Members  16

Free Members  32

Total Sales  $2300

Compare that to the stats of when you look at it and you'll be able to see for yourself how quickly this one is growing. One never knows but I think this could turn out to be something pretty big, awesome and exciting.

It's a wonderful experience to be making money every few minutes while I'm working on other things.

Here is feed back from just a few of the excited members:

"This AWESOME never before have I started earning $$$$$ within 15 minutes of joining anything, looking forward to the next week, the next month well the whole future at this rate. This is the 1st time I have used that expression AWESOME to describe something,us BRITS are not usually so easily impressed with anything. THIS JUST AMAZING.I was so impressed I now have 2 shares.

Well it is another Grrreeeaaattttt!!! Day and everyone needs to get the good word out about Share In The Wealth....

Remember there has never been anything like this before. Admin has never missed a payment and has always done exactly what they say they will do.

I have made a withdrawal and will now buy 3 more shares for a total of 20 and everyone should do the same...

I have made over 6x my initial investment/spend is all I can say is.......It works!!!!

I am surprised!Haven't seen anything that earns this fast online.I will definitely get more positions.Earning while sleeping,I like that!

I joined about an hour ago and I am already earning pretty good money.

"Share in the Wealth" is the Best of the Best online opportunity yet!

This Program Is White Hot.

Never Wait To Cycle Ever Again! It's Completely Automatic!

What you are about to witness is what will be the biggest
phenomena on the net within just a few days. Anyone who
is anyone will be in this, you can count on it.

Get in quick and get in big to really rack up the big numbers
in this program. The concept is so simple a child could do it.

Finally our coders have done it and it works perfectly.

If you have had enough of the same old programs and the
same old empty promises then it is time to try something
completely new. This is the newest sensation on the net today
and you can become a part of it.

Everybody wins because we all cycle at the same time.

If you need a breath of fresh air and a sure winner then
hurry and get into this program quickly."

(OK, this is Felicia again) This is the first time this year that I've been excited about a passive earning program. (programs that allow you to make serious money even without sponsoring) Click Here  to sign up as a free member. Then contact me and give me your user name. I'll give you 3 ways to make serious money with this. In the last couple of years myself and my sponsor have made thousands in passive earning programs so I'll give you some good tips to help you get going.

= * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * =

Thanks again to Georgios Paraskevopoulos. Thank you so much for your kindness and for featuring me in the Philoxenia forum. So many Adland friends were kind enough to visit. If you haven't stopped by yet, just Click Here.  

If you are a new Adland friend and you would like to learn more about my personal background my Bio was featured in Adland when I was voted Adland person of the week last fall. Click Here to read my Bio. There is a short one paragraph summary by my picture if you don't want to read the long Bio version that I wrote.

Working with my Profit4you Team Success Training project is taking a lot of my time. This training project combines two different strategies. First of all I will show you how one of my friends is using a cash flow strategy to make $2000 a month. And then I will share training on how I've made serious money working from home the last couple of years. Please Click Here to read more information about our training project. It is the second project mentioned on my Web Page, you'll see the words Profit4you Team Success Training. As you follow the training steps I'll be able to pay your way forward into 3 different income streams.

If you would like to get started and receive the first lesson, just email me, put the words Profit4you Team Training in the subject line, let me know what country you live in and include the email address where you want to receive the first training marketing step. This training will give you the actual action training steps that we have taken to make thousands working from home.

Our Cash Master Mind Team Matrix has some people on all 10 levels in our team matrix. Just Click Here  to request the free report and I'll follow up with you on how you can use the training to grow this income stream as well.

If you are on my CMM or MWD teams, and you aren't working with me one on one please email me in the back office and request this training. This is training that will show you how to be in the top 3% of earnings. Only 3% are even making $300 a month in real monthly profits. I want to work with you to help you to increase your cash flow in less than  a month! It's so much easier to achieve if you work with someone who actually achieved it!

The future looks bright!

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success...."

= * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * =

Personal Update:

I was offline for 6 days unexpectedly last week. So I had so many emails to wade through. Today (Thursday) I cleared out over 700 emails in my Yahoo in box. Now I'm getting ready to do a litle training for a couple of team members before I sign off for the night. Friday and over the weekend I will revise our training steps/lessons and start sending training updates out to team members. I'm on a very crazy turned around schedule and I'm feeling a little tired, but I hope to get my schedule turned around in a few days. But I'm just happy to be feeling so much better than I did last week and Sunday night!

Soar,
Felicia
Touch your highest vision & make it part of who you are in every moment.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Tony Harcke

53 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: * * 7-20 Update * * Still Paying Us Every Few Minutes!
7/20/2007 3:56:19 AM

Hello Felicia, greetings from Sweden.

I signed up under you and have bought two positions, they are ticking money all the time. Since yesterday I´ve got $38.48! Amazing!

Thanks

Tony

+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/20/2007 4:01:43 AM
Hello Tony! So nice to hear from my friend from Sweden! I thought when I was reading the testimonies that you wrote something there. What is your user name? I'd like to send you a welcome email. Be sure to spread the word and let everyone know. Thanks for visiting my forum!

Soar,
Felicia

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Tony Harcke

53 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/20/2007 4:05:12 AM

Hello again,

My username is skipper39

Take care

Tony

+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/20/2007 9:35:43 PM
OK, Thanks Tony. I'll send you the welcome email this evening.

Soar,
Felicia

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!