Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peace & Love Ideas....
7/19/2007 1:31:31 PM
Well, I finally achieved a dream, I started my own website www.shoppingkharma.com and my very own newsletter the "The Good Kharma Newsletter". Please check it out and provide feedback. I know it might be cheezy, but I do offer free advertising for a limited time and if you advertise in the Newsletter, it will be for life because I will keep my newsletters available to all who want to access. My whole purpose here is to spread peace and love. This is something we all need with leaders who try to control us with Fear and media which only focuses on the negative and bad people in the world when we all know at least 1 good person' well how about us knowing lots of good people, practice random acts of kindness. This forum is dedicated to all the good people in this world and the good karma that we spread. I'm open for feel good stories, good healthy recipes, cute animal stories, creative ideas to help the environment, someone who positively influenced your life or even many people's lives, some good things to do for strangers, and anything else that you feel would spread peace to our world. All the best to all of you!
Feel free to catch up with me on my blog and to see how my cancer treatments are going: http://shoppingkharma.blogspot.com www.beautyofseaweed.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!