Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: How many MLM's are you With?
8/1/2007 12:56:33 AM
Most people are only with 1 MLM company. As a beginner your best bet is to find a SOLID company with a great sponsor that is a producer that is a good leader.

If you join more than one MLM you are spreading yourself too thin (if you are a beginner)

It also depends if you are doing MLM online or traditional MLM. If you are doing traditional MLM I have only met a handfull of people that were succesfully able to promote more than 1 mlm company at a time.

Online is a little bit different because sometimes with all the leads you get the person you are talking to may not be interested in health products but is interested in a travel company. I still would not suggest a beginner promote more than one opportunity even online. The key is to learn how to recruit, generate leads, manage and duplicate a team and leaders. After you are proficient in this I see no problem with promoting more than one opportunity.

Good luck and congratulations!

+0
8/2/2007 4:47:13 AM
I like to focus on one company so that i can give it 100%.
+0
8/4/2007 9:57:03 PM

At the moment I am with one MLM

I don't want to spread myself too thin because how fair is that to my downline if I was to venture out and take on a whole new business venture simultaneously?

Would I really be giving my full support to my first MLM downline if I took my attention away from them to go support another team?

Listen, the only advice I can give is to stay true to your downline. Give them as much support as you possibly can and build those relationships to the fullest.

If you can do that with more than one MLM, more power to you.

I choose to stick with one MLM and give them my undivided attention.

Hope this helps.

-kevin664

+0
8/12/2007 6:50:37 AM
So far I just take one online MLM only. I haven't get a massive success now but I am sure once we got it then it is no more afraid to involve with many as we wish.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!