Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
update on the 2tillprofit special offer.
7/17/2007 10:17:46 PM

I have just left a 2tillprofit meeting. Due to an unforeseen delay the special offer has been extended 2 weeks and will end on the 17th of August. On that date the price will rise.

If you are a serious marketer then you need to take a look at this page.

www.ad-alyzer.com/727/2tpspecial

This is an offer that should not be passed up lightly.
There is a lot of information and you really do need to read it all to understand just what Darryl has put together in this special package deal.

For your information I have been with Darryl now since October 2006 and you would need to look far and wide to find a more honest and open person. He tells it as it is with no BS. His invite to call him is genuine. If after reading the site and watching the two short video’s you still have questions pick up the phone and call.

If you do take the offer then you have my personal guarantee that if you need support I WILL give it to you. I KNOW and USE ALL the tools available.

This is not a "buy now as I don’t know how long the offer will last" post.
The fact is this is available till the 17th of August 2007. On the 17th of August the price goes up to $97 until September when it will rise again and become a yearly fee.
So no smoke screens and mirrors here. The 17th of August 2007 the $67 offer is gone.

Darryl had been in business since 1999 and has no intention of going anywhere. So this offer is what it says it is, a one time payment for lifetime use of all the tools he is offering.

Get the details here

So please read all the page also take the time to watch the two short video's. You will hear him say if you have questions call him. I assure you he means it. If after looking at the site you have questions call him on the number on the site. I recommend that if you do want to call then call between 10am and 5 pm (10.00 and 17.00) EST

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!