Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Invitation to Learn
7/16/2007 11:27:45 AM
Hello Friends,

Thank you for this opportunity.

I wanted to send you an invitation to view my company.

If you have ever wanted to earn additional money along  with what you are currently doing and you wanted to do it by owning your own business but never knew how to start.

I invite you to continue learning about what we are all about and make an informed decision weather it be yes or no.

I am one of the founding partners and have been with this company since April of 2001.

We are heading a revolution in the industry of network marketing. So much so we have filed several patents with the U.S Government protecting our business plan.

As one of the leaders, I am searching for serious minded individuals to become a part of a new team I am creating.

If you are really serious about building a long term home based business, you need to find out how you could benefit by becoming one of my partners.

There is no investment required to become a business owner.

There are 2 options available to do this.

My Business partner Mr. John Costino or Myself will be doing the presentations. John has been a involved in this industry for over 17 years and is a master trainer along with myself.
No matter what you may currently be doing you owe it to yourself to at least find out what I am speaking about.

On Tues night or on Thur night @ 7:30PM EST or 10:30PM EST Mr. Costino or myself will be doing a Live web cast business presentation. Simply go to www.themlmrevolution.com web site. Scroll down towards the bottom of the home page and click on Enter meeting room.
Please let me know which one you will using so I can let Mr. Costino greet you or I will personally after the presentation.

Because these are live you will be able to ask Mr. Costino or myself any questions you may have so you will be able to make an informed decision either Yes or No, regarding joining my company and team.

I will look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

Robert "Buck" Buchholz
Rep # 100499
616-291-2797 EST
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!