Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Art Exhibitions at Adlandpro # 16
7/17/2007 3:06:09 AM

Hi Carol,

I really enjoy your art especially the one with the small boy.... and the two figures on the sea shore....

you obviously love what you do!

Beth

+0
Chris Agostarola

979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/17/2007 10:43:06 AM

Very nice work Carol. Nice to see you featured here. Great job on the forum as usual everyone!

Chris

Chris Agostarola LunaWolf's Mystical Essence http://lunawolfsmysticalessence.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=71 FREE TO JOIN!!! Watkins www.watkinsonline.com rep#380993 to join : http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=CA4792
+0
7/17/2007 2:19:05 PM

Kudos Carol,

These pieces are beautiful.

Alicia Baldwin

www.alisgalleries.com 

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/17/2007 5:11:20 PM

A Special Thanks to Rose, Jenny and Venerina, for an Outstanding Job in Showcasing another of our Wonderfully Talented Friends here at Adland.

Hi Carol,

Thank you for allowing us the privilege of experiencing your lovely artwork.  You have truly been blessed by the Father with Special Gifts, not only to paint so Beautifully, but to write such wonderful words as well.  Being from NC, I particularly loved the Lighthouse and "Abby's Starfish" reminds me so much of our Outer Banks at the Coast.

I hope that you will accept my Invitation to join my Circle of Friends, in order that we might get to know one another better.

Thanks Again,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2007 11:32:58 AM
Hi everyone, What a delight to open this forum each time a new artist is featured. Carol's work is superb!! I especially delighted in the canoe at the waters edge and the crane silently waiting for dinner. Both have been experienced this week as I finish up my last week of volunteer work at a church camp in southern Michigan. Thank you for presenting such a beautiful art show.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!