Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome All!!!
7/15/2007 4:20:19 PM
I hope we can get some good sports info here and get away from work for awile. All work and no play ya know! Beware I am a Die HARD Packer Fan. GO PACK GO Welcome
+0
Joe
Joe Pisano

17 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome All!!!
7/29/2007 10:24:41 AM

HI,

I am a sports fan as well.  NY Yankees!!!!

Also, I am a bigtime boxing fan. 

I have a new boxing website www.firstroundboxing.com.

If you like boxing, stop by & join - its free.

+0
Re: Welcome All!!!
7/29/2007 8:30:59 PM

Hi Joe,

I am not a big boxing fan, but I did check out your site. Very nice. How did you get it?

Me myself am a Brewers fan. C  U in the playoffs.

John

+0
Re: Can't have all Yankees Here!
8/20/2007 6:31:41 PM

Hello, Fellows!

I'm from Louisiana so naturally I'm a Saints fan, and even more so after last years unexpected appearance in the NFC championship game and a league MVP award for the quarterback! Coach Sean Payton has brought new life to this team and carried them further than ever in his first year as a head coach. Things are looking up in New Orleans!

I'm also a Packers fan, as long as they do not get in the way of the Saints! I'll be a Brett Favre fan forever (which is about as long as he will play).  His never say die, down home manner is the essence of competition.

Thanks, Jack Lassiter Home based hobbies, crafts, great gifts. http://www.HerLifeAtHome.com
+0
Re: Can't have all Yankees Here!
8/21/2007 12:29:07 AM
Not to worry, they do not play each other this year. Of course until the playoffs, Then your going down!! Just kidding. I was stationed at Fort Polk for 5 yrs, Kind of miss the old Place. Any ways Good Luck this year and GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!