Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Your Answer To Safe & Easy Cooking - Nano Digital Stove
7/14/2007 9:55:36 AM

Your Answer to Safe & Easy Cooking

~ New generation cooker with an heating concept of induction eddy current in the magnetic field.
~ Made from high tech material that can withstand High Heat & Sudden Chill.
~ Safe to Operate & Environmental Friendly.
~ Eliminates rish of electric & gas leakage.
~ Various cooking modes such as deep or normal frying, roasting, steaming, boiling & stewing,
~ Equipped with a 'Keep Warm' function and truly an essential applicance for any home.

FEATURES & FUNCTIONS
~ Heating concept of induction eddy current in the magnetic field with a 93% heat radiating effect makes this cooker more practical and cost saving compared to normal electric cooker/ gas stove.
~ Ability to choose different power, time & temperature according to your cooking needs.
~ Earth safe device assures no electric leak.
~ Intelligent multiple protection devices such as auto delayed radiating, auto power off when pot is moved away, drying up or over heated and so much more.
~ This cooker will automatically shut off if not used for 2 hours.
~ Its stylist with a touch type control board.

This Unique New Generation Cooker Can Be Yours
For Only
RM 3,800.00/ USD 1,000.00 (Negotiable).

When you purchase now, a Stainless Steel Pot & Non-Stick Wok that is practical, stylish, safe & reliable will be yours for FREE.

Hi Friends,
Hope you are fine & having a great day.

I have a great offer for you.  If anyone is interested on the above offer, please send me a personal message via Adland by clicking HERE so that we can discuss the details for purchasing, shipment or any questions you might have.  This is a new technology, a brand new product and one of its kind.

Hope to hear from you.  Take care and have a nice week.

Love, Rina
+0