Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
My apologies my friends!
7/13/2007 11:49:59 AM
Since joining Adland I have met so many wonderful people who want to help. I have never been anyplace with so many wonderful people in one place. So many of you have graciously offered to include me in your forums and to take a look at your businesses. It is my heartfelt desire that I could be involved in each of them and support as many of you as possible. However, I am plaqued with the affliction of time deficiency to do all that my heart desires. For this reason I hope you will accept my apologies for not accepting each of them and I would like to ask that you allow the door to remain open for possible future involvement. Until that time I wish each of you the very best of success in your endeavors and look forward to personal communication with each of you and a continued growth of our friendship together. To each and every one of you - please HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Lyndell (Jerry) Miller
the "Hillbilly Gardener"
(417) 777-2285
plantman.ozarks@yahoo.com
www.jerrysplantsonline.com
the "Hillbilly Gardener"
+0
Re: My apologies my friends!
7/18/2007 5:26:27 AM
Hello Hillbilly,

Adland really is the place to be, the people are so wonderful, friendly and warm.  I do not have the time to join all the forums either, I do what I can as there is not enough hours in a day, and I think everyone understand the situation also.

Have a wonderful day,
Gaby
God Bless Everyone
+0
Re: My apologies my friends!
7/18/2007 10:25:24 AM
Gaby,

What a joy to hear from you. There are days when I'm almost tempted to believe in and hope for "CLONING" ;~) ! I do wish to thank everyone who here at Adland though. Yes, I know that each one of us desires to make money (that's why we're here) and it's like a "nugget" I learned from another successful business person once said "I have to make money from my friends, because my enemies go to my competitors". For this reason I continue to try to listen to everyone (for those nuggets) to find those little bits of truth that may prove invaluable someday. However, there are days that it seems that I must move an awfull lot of dirt to find a small nugget. I wish you the very best and may the Lord richly bless you and your endeavors. Please - HAVE A GREAT DAY!

the "Hillbilly Gardener"
Lyndell (Jerry) Miller
plantman.ozarks@yahoo.com
www.jerrysplantsonline.com

P.S. - Thank you for addressing me as "Hillbilly"! It is a mark of friendship to me.
the "Hillbilly Gardener"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!