Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Transferring earned money from programs around the globe
7/12/2007 9:51:30 PM

Friends

A problem has been brought to my attention that .......

"it is difficult to have earned incomes transferred from some programs in some countries to the country where the distributors business reside"

If you have solutions to this.... please post them!

If you experienced this problem yourself... please share the details!

My ideas may not work..... but in my experience there is usually a way around government bureaucratic (BS) controls.

Here is my ideas---- that may or may NOT work.... I am brain storming only!

1- open a bank account in the country where you CAN have commission earnings paid from.

2- get a pre-paid credit card also from that country

3- Use online banking to transfer the money to your pre-paid credit card.... and withdraw where you live!

4- check with tax laws- you may have to pay taxes on that money earned on both the country where you live... as well as the country where you earned/banked.

I'm NOT an expert... and my ideas MAY NOT work - but please --- if anyone can help us out on this question.... please post

Here is a post from another of my forum threads where this problem was brought to my attention.....

Sam Sunday  wrote

Hi big friend Neil,

I am a good follower of your teachings on internet marketing. I read and try to put to practice most of your steps and basically there are always those signs of accomplishment. However, most of us from outside the 'developed world' ---lol.., are still having problems of proper integration into the mainstream of this business. There are instances where you're ready to join a particular set-up (MLM, product promo, PPC etc) only to discover that at the end of the program you might not get your pay-out due to some kind of prohibition or the other that will eventually affect you.

Again rules and regulations for these businesses are not cut-out with the rest of us in mind. They are mostly limited to some certain parts of the world thereby rendering most of us unqualified. But all said and done, it sounds like the best we can do is try to apply them in our local market which is what I have been experimenting, but for now, we still have so much in the cold.

Thanks for all the directives and keep teaching!

Judy Smith   wrote

Hi Neil, and Sam (fancy meeting you here)

Sam,

You are so right-on!!  Do you know - you do not WANT to know -  how many times I have crossed the old "prohibition" trail, and I am right here in the good old USA!

Neil my dear friend - are you watching my friends list?  It is GROWING EVERY DAY!!!  Prompted by your 300 is a very few months and signed up almost 2 years ago.  I will keep you posted!!

Judy

Hope someone can shed some light on this issue!

Neil

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Transferring earned money from programs around the globe
7/13/2007 3:00:21 AM

Hey My Buddy Neil!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2007 10:00:06 AM

Hi Neil,

Thanks for bringing this issue to the fore. It has been a big hinderance to many of us outside the western world to fully participate in Internet based business. I know there are complains of frauds and internet scams purportedly said to be perpetrated by Africans especially Nigerians, but that, to me, is not enough excuse to debar a whole country from participation. Most common and convinience online payment outfits like Paypal, Clickbank, Moneybooker, etc, are quite descriminatory against Nigeria in particular in their participation. I am not convinced these vices are only limited to Nigeria or Africa alone.

I hope someone out there will help champion our case so that some of us who are ready for geniune business can have access to do so.

I appreciate your interest in this.
God bless.

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2007 11:54:12 AM

Hi Neil and Sam,

This is a problem that I have heard voiced repeadedly.  Hopefully someone ot there with the answers will post them

Neil, your ideas seems very feasible, unless there is a law we don't know about, but I can't think of why it would not work.

Thanks for reaching out and asking, Neil.

Blessings!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!